• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sounds odd..id have thought

M6
    M56
    M53
    A483 down to Newtown, then hook up with the A470 to Rhayder

*edit* ignore me..A5 combines with A483 for a while, just sounded odd when i first read it..

theres a little chef or similar jus down the A483, on one of the roundabouts..ill find out the exact junction. Maybe we could meet up there around 1-2ish..?? Its probably around 1-2hrs to Rhayder from there
    Last edited by an1mal_69; 1 October 2008, 21:00.

Comment

• yea, that route is from the AA on-line route planner. I'll actually just type the post code into my sat-nav and follow the nice lady's instructions.
      Yea I can meet up withcha, if I can figure our where it is.
      私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

• Just to save me searching the threads, ( coz I'm a lazy bugger) can someone tell me the post code of the meeting place/camp ground on Friday, so I can tell Tom Tom.

Thanks Chaps.
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

• Sa20 0rd
          私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
            Sa20 0rd
            Yup.

Erwlon Caravan & Camping Park
            Brecon Road
            Llandovery
            Carmarthenshire
            SA20 0RD

Comment

Sa20 0rd

Thanks mate, I'll see you all there on Fiday, if the old girl can make the trip again.
              Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
                Thanks mate, I'll see you all there on Fiday, if the old girl can make the trip again.
                course she can, she's a good girl...
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• for those who have been before.

whats the protocol:
                  Small tent and pack light (easier and quicker to assemble & disassemble)
                  or do you guys go for the larger tents, full camping stove, bbq, coolers, etc

I can do either
                  私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

for those who have been before.

whats the protocol:

I can do either
                    If you're on your own, small tent, but you can take whatever other stuff you need to make it as comfy as poss.

I tend to go light, as it's easyer when you have to put it all up and take it all down on your own.
                    Rob

Comment

for those who have been before.

whats the protocol:

I can do either
                      if your bringing yoshie...........a tranquilizer gun !!
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                        if your bringing yoshie...........a tranquilizer gun !!
                        thats easy

1 bottle of Glavar
                        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

• OK..found a McD's its just off the roundabout where the A5 joins the A483 (LL145AZ)

If we confirm this as a rendez-vous then we'll sort a time once everyone else is on board..??

I think there will be 4 of us, me, BPS, Toby and maybe mudskipper..

Comment

• I put that postcode in as a waypoint, and it actually took a minute off the journey time?

weird

it also says its 2 hours 10 from there to the campsite.

sounds like a plan....
                            私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

• I work just off the end of the m56 an you don't want to go anywhere near it at the mo - they are changing the roads completely an it's a nightmare - we came down to the end of the M56 a couple of weeks back an ended up in a 2 mile jam coz there are traffic lights and diversions, an well basically they have messed up. Will check with someone that comes that way every morning an let you know if it's got any better. If not you might want to jump on the M53 and then across the A55 to it.

Or is that what you meant anyway.
                              Last edited by Bibs; 1 October 2008, 21:36.
                              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

• Originally posted by an1mal_69 View Post
                                OK..found a McD's its just off the roundabout where the A5 joins the A483 (LL145AZ)

If we confirm this as a rendez-vous then we'll sort a time once everyone else is on board..??

I think there will be 4 of us, me, BPS, Toby and maybe mudskipper..
                                unfortunatley im working saturday now in mold crown court so cannt get out of it, hope to catch up with u on sunday on the wayfarer area
                                what cb channel are you using?
                                Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Working...
                                X