No announcement yet.

River Deep, Mountain High

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got today off work to get stuff ready, sort out tent and the rest of the camping gear, I seem to have mislaid the fold away table, can't imagine howthat happened.

Gonna put the tent up in the garden later, when the grass has dried, to make sure it's not full of bugs and stuff.

The get the truck loaded ready for the off tomorrow.

Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

• Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
      Got today off work to get stuff ready, sort out tent and the rest of the camping gear, I seem to have mislaid the fold away table, can't imagine howthat happened.

Gonna put the tent up in the garden later, when the grass has dried, to make sure it's not full of bugs and stuff.

The get the truck loaded ready for the off tomorrow.

nice one....
      I have to make a bed in the back today....
      after the tyre man has been that is....

Have fun today mate and see u 2mo....
      One day at the time I guess..

Comment

• Oh Balls!! having a few problems at work at the moment so there is a chance i will not be able to make this weekend! Is anyone waiting for a space you can have it! if not then I will still try and come.... depends on how things go here. thought i would offer first just incase someone was waiting!

Comment

• Originally posted by hiroler View Post
          Oh Balls!! having a few problems at work at the moment so there is a chance i will not be able to make this weekend! Is anyone waiting for a space you can have it! if not then I will still try and come.... depends on how things go here. thought i would offer first just incase someone was waiting!
          sorry to hear mate..
          Hope u can make it after all tho be a bugger to miss it....

Comment

• I have my 'mud wheels' in the back of the truck. Will be changing them at lunchtime. We have half a dozen 20 Tonne bottle jacks, and a ten tonne trolley jack. Makes life a bit easier!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• I`m still hoping to make it just thought if someone was ready to go and could not get on the list they could have my space as i`m unsure on how things will go here!! but hopefully things will be finished and sorted!

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache View Post
                I have my 'mud wheels' in the back of the truck. Will be changing them at lunchtime. We have half a dozen 20 Tonne bottle jacks, and a ten tonne trolley jack. Makes life a bit easier!
                Nice one Andy....

I just got the Kumho's fitted so getting there for 2mo....

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
                I`m still hoping to make it just thought if someone was ready to go and could not get on the list they could have my space as i`m unsure on how things will go here!! but hopefully things will be finished and sorted!
                Rite well I hope u get sorted too mate..

Comment

• Done, but they dont half look small compared to my 33s!

Comment

• Had the day of work to fit new steering rack, working a lot better than the old one just need to get the tracking done this afternoon
                    Truck is already pack as I have to go to a funeral in Colwyn Bay on Friday morning and then drive down to Llandovery later on, should be there late Friday afternoon
                    I cannot wait for the fun to begin

Comment

Done, but they dont half look small compared to my 33s!
                      hehe yeah maybe small but still looks good....

Comment

Done, but they dont half look small compared to my 33s!

Still look good though.

Comment

• One of the Kumho's on the front is pretty beaten up, so I might get a pair of Insa Dakars to match the rears (barely used) when I get back. They're cheap as chips, and will only be on the truck if I think tyre damage will be possible, otherwise the BFGs will be on.

This might be an opportunity to paint the steels a bit fancy
                          Last edited by Apache; 2 October 2008, 14:06.

Comment

• see my bed is done....
                            a full size double..

Not sure if I leave it high tho might take the pallets out later see what Debs says....

Comment

• Mentalist!

I just throw an inflatable mattress in there. mind you, there is only me so I can go corner to corner.

Comment

Mentalist!

I just throw an inflatable mattress in there. mind you, there is only me so I can go corner to corner.
                                Mental me... ?????
                                No way....

U have met me before u know I am perfectly normal and boring....

Yeh there is 2 of us I did sleep on an inflatable last time..

Comment

Working...
                                X