Scotland,Lochgilphead 10th and 11th May 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotland,Lochgilphead 10th and 11th May 08

Our next drive in the Lochgilphead Kilmichael Forest is now set and again we will run our usual format of two choices. The first choice is for nicer vehicles or first time off roaders. You will be guided throughout your stay on both options.On the first option you will hopefully sustain no damage on all the special routes we have arranged for your adventure. Hopefully a new long distance route will be recced and included on your drive along with many other superb trails. Their is a distinct possibility of some branches brushing your vehicle but this will be minor at most . The second choice is our usual take it as it comes drive, this CAN cause damage with undue care. Please ensure you are running on at least an all terrain tyre which is the minimum you can expect to handle the routes we drive . The cost for both choices as follows 1 Day £25.00 or both days £35.00 regardless of occupants. Our meeting place is again the entry point just past the LOCHGAIR HOTEL ON THE A83 heading towards LOCHGILPHEAD our signs will be in place before and at the forest entry from Friday. Please arrive no later than 9.45 our meeting point and time are the same on both days.
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Is nobody from the forum going for some great off roading down at Lochgilphead?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/stumpy__doofleer/

Comment

Would love to, as it is great fun, but it looks like I'll be off in Baku during May, and so unable to attend.
      There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Having to work next trip for me will be Drum 25th/25th May
        Brian

Comment

I live in Lochgilphead but still can't make it! Combination of the missus being on call and the BASC show at the Lake of Menteith.

Hope to make it at least once this year!!!

Dave

PS Have fun in Baku Nik, Azerbaijan is a wild place by all accounts, and thats just the night life!!!

Comment

I am in DIY hell or I would come down. My weekends will be spent in old t-shirts and jeans.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I'll not be able to make it either. But might be about on Saturday or Sunday if the Jimny bits arrive at Kilmartin.
              www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Working...
              X