X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Growler View Post
    Think you need to check the dates on the original posts

If you had a blue star I could see our Trev hunting you down
    ? he only posted it a week ago? why would the link change?
    and yes Trev is already onto me!

are you any closer to sorting out a date then DB?

Comment

woops my bad! just realised it was a YEAR and one week ago!! haha

its gets me everytime!

Comment

if anyone was interested in seeing the size of it, here it is on the map with the arial/satalite view

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?qs=oak...nd,%20GU35%209

its big!

Comment

It's a 10 min drive from me, on the link if you zoom out is both Hogmoor encloser test facility and Slab common "tank recovery facility" Both good but strangely I prefer Hogmoor enclosure.
          Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

when do they hold events? every weekend? or monthly?

Comment

Whaen ever the army arn't using it and a club can afford it as it costs about £800 a day to hire the site.
              seems to be used about 4-5 times a year for 4x4ing.

Comment

well thats that one out the question then!!

Comment

its not if we can get enough people there. we could invite other local clubs and i know the SLROC want to venture. most of their local lanes are closing, or just sign up to TV4x4 u go a couple of times a year

Comment

yeah the SLRC guys are lways up for it! they think they are actually IN the army!
                    if it is about £800 to hire then if we get 50 people thats £16 each, 40 people £20, 30 people £26 and 20 people would be £40 each.
                    quite affordable if you ask me. plus it looks like a great 4x4 enclosure.
                    maybe some of the MODS can get something in the works and organised?
                    ill try and ring them in the week to confirm availabilty and costs etc etc and will start a new thread once i have the proper info.
                    (unless anybody else has all the corect info?)

Comment

i wouldn,t have thought complete beginners and rolling your surf would have gone together lol
                      i x toyoyta surf 1 x toyota supra mk3 turbo auto

Comment

I can put you in touch with Carrie (TV4x4) if you want Slabs contact details worth talking to her about it first.

Comment

Working...
                        X