greenlaning cumbria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greenlaning cumbria

ok guys, got my surf only a few weeks ago and this greenlaning looks fun but i have no idea where to go , and i take it that there are routes more suitable for newbies.
    i am near ulverston in cumbria so if anyone can suggest a nearby route i could try, please do
    also is it worth going to an off road centre for a day first
    Grant

Originally posted by paintballer
    ok guys, got my surf only a few weeks ago and this greenlaning looks fun but i have no idea where to go , and i take it that there are routes more suitable for newbies.
    i am near ulverston in cumbria so if anyone can suggest a nearby route i could try, please do
    dude NEVER go off roading by yourself,it can lead to real problems,specially if you have not done it before.go to an off road pay and play if you want (good idea),and get to know what your surf is capble of off road

good luck
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by paintballer
      Hi as said neaver go off road on your own....the RAC cant recover you if they cant get to you lol. Plus it can be dangerous.
      A few of us form the NW area go off road either in off road sites or green laning. Usually the lane runs are posted on here but now a days the do gooders have connvinced the goverment to close alot off good green lanes so there are less to choose from. Keep your eyes open in this section for any lane trips or play days.
      Keep smiling and keep it muddy mate.
      BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Working...
      X