Scotland,Lochgilphead Sept 29/30th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotland,Lochgilphead Sept 29/30th

Putting this on for Basher and yes,yet again it clashes with Drumclog,but its there if anyone wants to attend. Hopefully next drive won't clash with anything and we can get the Surf numbers up a bit ( rather than just me!!!)

The date for the next Lochgilphead Forest meander will be Sept 29/30th. Trying not to bore you all to tears the format will be as always two separate drives. One for sane people the other !! you all know who you are
    You can join either drive taking part in one or two days,we will include a night safari on Saturday evening for those who wish to take the night air.
    Some tracks are becoming fairly difficult on the more difficult drive so be prepared for some holdups along the way. The cost as always £25.00 one day or £35.00 for both days, entry fee payable on arrival. If attending the Saturday drive you can join our night drive as part of the days cost.
    The meeting place on both days will be Birdfield Wood this is 1.5 miles after passing the traffic lights in Minard, you should try to arrive no later than 9.45.
    We will have the approach and entry signs in place from Friday. Anyone new to this event can get any information by dropping me a line. (Everyone) is most welcome and we will try to make your stay an enjoyable one
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

I'm at the Oban Livestock sales saturday but I'll see how I'm fixed for sunday.

Anyone looking for a place to camp is welcome at mine (Lochgilphead).

Dave

Comment

I'll be in Canada Shame i'm missin all this off road carry on.
      www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Working...
      X