4x4 show campout & BBQ Aug 21/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4 show campout & BBQ Aug 21/21

I have secured a campsite for us to use in August for a social event near to the site at shuttleworth in Beds. If you are interested in staying over for a night close to the venue where we will also be organising a BBQ to make a nice way to make new friends from the forum.

I will be asking for a small deposit (non returnable )to secure a place to camp this will be going to fund the BBQ and all the profits that we make from this campout go towards funds to help Andy and Nigel fund this wonderful forum (notice the creeping)

The campsite is being donated free of charge but i will be making a gesture to my mother to thank her for the use of the garden.As a kind thought she has said that she will be able to provide us with a Tea urn and i am proposing to get some tea and coffee in so we can all have something warm to drink. There will also be a Potaloo on site as well

Pitches will be limited as it is not a large field so i will need to get a list together fairly quickly to arrange things.
    The three main things i have been asked to point out are

1 No animals please (they are cat lovers)

2 No drunkeness behaviour

3 We clean the field up before we leave

I know i am putting this post in early but i would like to get the ball rolling as soon as possible so you have something to look forward to.

I shall be liasing with Nigel and Andy to ensure that this is a success

So who`s up for it then?
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look
Working...
X