Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotland ,Lochgilphead July 28+29th

Yes i know the dates clash with the proposed dates for Drumclog

However,we have been invited by Ian and the team from West Argyll 4x4 to attend the next drive in the Argyll Forest. A great venue as i'm sure people who have attended will agree.

Not sure if Drumclogs rubber stamped as far as a dates sorted yet but this can give us another option. Just to let everyone know it's happening.

Details.....................

As usual Ian will be running two options on the drive to allow all owners to take part in either one or two days. For owners of nicer vehicles option one will drive a selected choice of routes which at most may inflict a few minor scratches ....fingers crossed .
    Our second option will contain some areas which WILL cause some scratches and possibly worse , you should preferrably be running on a minimum of All Terrain tyres on this drive.a few sections on this drive are fairly demanding on your vehicle
    You can arrive on either day and pay on arrival, the meeting point is at Birdfield Wood . Arrival time should be between 9.15/9.30 for both days. Cost per vehicle 1 day £25.00 or both days £35.00.

Any more info required drop me a line.
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

sounds good smithy,

i'll revive the drumclog thread to see what numbers we have.

if we are a bit shy then this maybe a better option.

cheers scotty

Comment

numbers

Hi all I have got 1 coming from Dorset that would not be up to the forest drive and i have got an other 5 OR 6 two coming from England i will pm every one that has shone an interest for drumclog and ask them wich event they are up for
      S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

re drumclog

i PM everyone that shone an interest in the drumclog weekender so please post which weekender that you want to attend so we know the numbers
        thanks jeff
        S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

I can't make either due to the missus's work commitments.

Hey ho,

Dave

Comment

Think i'll go Sunday to this one as long as my truck survives the 'Clog' on the Saturday.
            www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

i'll be at drumclog,

and i must apoligise, i havent had a chance to get up and see the farmer yet.

had a right $$$$er of a week with work and the dog took no well.

only had 1 hour of sleep last night so sitting here gubbed.

will defo try and get up in the next few days.

cheers scotty

Comment

I'm not going to make either. THe Surf is sick, bith RHS tyres are going flat very quickly, I need to get that fixed, I'm also sure the driverside front brake caliper is siezed. I'll need to have a look at it when I've got a minute. And I'm working this weekend, her birthday next and I've a stagger at the end of the month, in Edinburgh.

Knowing my luck I'll probably get shipped offshore too.
                There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Working...
                X