yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone fancy green laning around Leatherhead and Dorking 2nd of June?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats probably because you stayed on the lane. my friend turned off and went down this side bit that was pure sludge. then got stuck. it was so bad that when we reversed with the steering turned it just dragged the wheels.
    lets just say that it wasnt fun.
    are you going to that thing on august bank holiday?
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
      thats probably because you stayed on the lane. my friend turned off and went down this side bit that was pure sludge. then got stuck. it was so bad that when we reversed with the steering turned it just dragged the wheels.
      lets just say that it wasnt fun.
      are you going to that thing on august bank holiday?
      tut tut, you'll have the bobblehats after you for straying off the byway. Did you spot the the small monument stone for the founders of the Kingston Upon Thames Ramblers Assosiation? Won't be going to the August bank holiday one as I'm going to Leeds Festival instead. I'll probably be up around your area another time so we'll sort something for then. If not come down to the pay and play in Bournemouth on the 24th of June http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=33950
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

im getting my truck lifted on the 25th so i wont be out till after then.
        stupid thing to do - straying off. found a bunch of land rovers. they were all up for helping until i said he turned off.
        that lane we are talking about, i found a mk3 fiesta and a transit down there
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

im getting my truck lifted on the 25th so i wont be out till after then.
          stupid thing to do - straying off. found a bunch of land rovers. they were all up for helping until i said he turned off.
          that lane we are talking about, i found a mk3 fiesta and a transit down there
          When I was at Leith Tower, I met a Citroen XM coming the other way. I suggested he'd turn around as round the corner was a lovely mud puddle, followed by an axle twisting descent plus 180 degre bend. I only said it as I didn't have a tow rope, otehr wise I would have said nothing and just waited lol

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
            When I was at Leith Tower, I met a Citroen XM coming the other way. I suggested he'd turn around as round the corner was a lovely mud puddle, followed by an axle twisting descent plus 180 degre bend. I only said it as I didn't have a tow rope, otehr wise I would have said nothing and just waited lol
            lol. was it busy because of the derby? whats bournemouth like for off road places?
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

lol. was it busy because of the derby? whats bournemouth like for off road places?
              not busy at all, everyone was trying to get into the London area. We were leaving. There's no lanes in the Bournemouth area. Only got Matchams pay and play really. Unless anyone else knows where to go?

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                not busy at all, everyone was trying to get into the London area. We were leaving. There's no lanes in the Bournemouth area. Only got Matchams pay and play really. Unless anyone else knows where to go?
                have you been to that army base down the A3. think its called slab common? its mostly sand and mud, not many trees but its a Tank play park. very good when i went
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

have you been to that army base down the A3. think its called slab common? its mostly sand and mud, not many trees but its a Tank play park. very good when i went
                  No haven't ventured down that part of the world yet. Last weekend was my second time laning in surrey

Comment

Working...
                  X