yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone fancy green laning around Leatherhead and Dorking 2nd of June?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone fancy green laning around Leatherhead and Dorking 2nd of June?

I've agreed to take a mate of mine out green laning for his birthday. So was looking at going around the Leatherhead - Dorking region. Will be going out on the 2nd of June, anyone fancy joining me for the day?
    Hold my beer and watch this

i didnt even know there was an 'off road' section

count me in!
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
      i didnt even know there was an 'off road' section

count me in!
      ha ha, well glad you made it. I'll post up meeting details nearer the time, was probably thinking Leatherhead station at sometime in the morning. See you on the 2nd

Comment

This may help Jason

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
          Last i heard he was beyond help

sorry Jason, it was begging for a reply
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

It's ok Nero, I know I'm beyond help. Thanks for the Link Trev. Anyone else fancy joining me and Tonyppe on the 2nd?

Comment

mr chaos! it looks like ill be driving up to leeds for next weekend nan isnt very well..
              also remember its derby weekend next week. so huge amount of pikeys around epsom all the time, and then a huge amount of people going to the race days and fair.
              if i dont go then ill post back and meet up.
              otherwise me and a few others are out tomorrow around the area you said.
              easy.
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

mr chaos! it looks like ill be driving up to leeds for next weekend nan isnt very well..
                also remember its derby weekend next week. so huge amount of pikeys around epsom all the time, and then a huge amount of people going to the race days and fair.
                if i dont go then ill post back and meet up.
                otherwise me and a few others are out tomorrow around the area you said.
                easy.
                No probs mate, looks like you got more important things. Hope you're nan's ok. If you can make it, or anyone else fancy comming out to play then you're more than welcome.

Comment

just a little bump, anyone intersted in getting muddy with me?

Comment

another bump.

If anyone's intersted in joining me on a laning trip this saturday, then I'll be starting at leatherhead railway station at 12 mid day. Any questions call me on 07830211805. Hopefully see some of you tomorrow

Comment

hey all, well I went aorund a few lanes near Dorking. Well signposted and was a good laugh, got a few pics but they're on film. I'll post up pics when the it's developed

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                        hey all, well I went aorund a few lanes near Dorking. Well signposted and was a good laugh, got a few pics but they're on film. I'll post up pics when the it's developed
                        sorry i couldnt make it. i didnt even get to go and see my nan - something else came up.
                        but saturday evening after 6 i was invited out green lanes in dorking and i thought why not. all was good until the sun started setting and no one bothered listening to me. i said dont go down there so they did, i said were going to get stuck in there and we did, i said reverse out now before we get stuck good so they didnt and then their pajero was stuck all night until about 3pm today. im so annoyed, ive lost a whole day for nothing. and i polished and waxed mine yesterday for nothing it seems. i paid the car wash people to get it right tho lol
                        the pajero was in so deep that the mud was supporting the chassis and fuel tank. no amount of digging or anything else freed it up. i let the tyres down to 15psi and it didnt show because there was no weight on them!

post your pics once i get mine jacked up we'll go out if your interested. i keep messing up my bash plate
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

sorry i couldnt make it. i didnt even get to go and see my nan - something else came up.
                          but saturday evening after 6 i was invited out green lanes in dorking and i thought why not. all was good until the sun started setting and no one bothered listening to me. i said dont go down there so they did, i said were going to get stuck in there and we did, i said reverse out now before we get stuck good so they didnt and then their pajero was stuck all night until about 3pm today. im so annoyed, ive lost a whole day for nothing. and i polished and waxed mine yesterday for nothing it seems. i paid the car wash people to get it right tho lol
                          the pajero was in so deep that the mud was supporting the chassis and fuel tank. no amount of digging or anything else freed it up. i let the tyres down to 15psi and it didnt show because there was no weight on them!

post your pics once i get mine jacked up we'll go out if your interested. i keep messing up my bash plate
                          Where abouts did you go? I went down the Admirals Road, Hogden Lane and Wolverns Lane, plus up to Leith Hill

Comment

we went to a place called wotton along the a25, there is a pub and you go up the road next to it thats national speed limit. there is a stall with home-made cakes on, you go up here and there is a green lane on the left that really tilts you.
                            my mates decided to turn off this road and get us stuck
                            the other week we drove all over. im useless with names of places.

did you go down that long chalk hill with no smooth road. just gulleys. we were on 3 wheels a lot of the time down there
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

we went to a place called wotton along the a25, there is a pub and you go up the road next to it thats national speed limit. there is a stall with home-made cakes on, you go up here and there is a green lane on the left that really tilts you.
                              my mates decided to turn off this road and get us stuck
                              the other week we drove all over. im useless with names of places.

did you go down that long chalk hill with no smooth road. just gulleys. we were on 3 wheels a lot of the time down there
                              I went down the the lane in Wotton, that's Wolverns Lane. Didn't have any problems when I went down it.

Comment

Working...
                              X