what about the southside!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what about the southside!!

thats it a going to slindon 27th may(would love to go to matchams but its about 190 miles from my house) unless anyone has a better suggestion for a pay and play sort of south eastish!!
    Non intercooled nothing.

Try woodlands.......I think its near brands, nero goes there
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

aye woodlands is a tried and tested pay and play course been there three times now gets busy mega early, but probably still quite a treck for u http://www.woodlands4x4.ic24.net/index.html
      Last edited by summinelse; 22 May 2007, 16:20.

Comment

woodlands

im going to go to woodlands next month.its really unfortunate about bolney,it just gets like the m25 with VERY fast driving taking place,admittedly (its a very few, but thats all it takes to cause a serious one!.),any how its also a shame because it has some great points,and some of it is really challenging
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
          im going to go to woodlands next month.its really unfortunate about bolney,it just gets like the m25 with VERY fast driving taking place,admittedly (its a very few, but thats all it takes to cause a serious one!.),any how its also a shame because it has some great points,and some of it is really challenging
          Is that Rout Farm or Piccadilly Wood (assuming rebranding hasn't taken place)

They are close to each other at Warninglid

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
            Is that Rout Farm or Piccadilly Wood (assuming rebranding hasn't taken place)

They are close to each other at Warninglid

Trev
            There is one at amberley as well
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Here's this months Total offroad playdays guide http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...252#post308252 , dunno if any of these are any good to anyone. As has already been said i'll more than likely be at woodlands first weekend in June, i think it's a great little site. but I am always on the look out for new places to go and i'm sure we'll end up down at slindon or one of the other sites over that way before too long. Woodlands has been getting well packed and if you wanna get in you really have got to aim to be there early. It's only a small site and they do cut off when they are full and just turn you away.
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

made me mind up

christ on a bike ,im prevari... pereruiv......messing about like a big nancy, im going to go to slindon as i take my seven year old with me and he says the chips from the tea van are better than anywhere else,so thats the thing that swung it for me!!! but thanks for all help
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                X