Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache
    Sounds interesting John.

Getting to Barmouth at 17:45 might make it a bit of a charge to get to Porthmadog in time for a Barbie, but what about doing the run on Saturday, driving leisurely to Porthmadog in the evening, setting up camp and having a few beers. If there's time, have a barbie, if not have a barbie lunch on the Sunday and then potter off home on Sunday eve?
    I too am NOT available on the weekend of the 4th August - but would deffo be up for this one.

I'll contact simply4x4 and find out whats available

cheers
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
      I too am NOT available on the weekend of the 4th August - but would deffo be up for this one.

I'll contact simply4x4 and find out whats available

cheers
      Let me know Andy. Cant do much myself for a couple of weeks.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Snowdonia Run

Hello,

I've just spoken to Simply4x4 about the run through Snowdonia on Saturday 30th June. see http://www.simply4x4.co.uk/5.html for details.

They have places available for the end of June run.

The guy said that one of the teamleaders has a Surf and he is able to complete the run - but it is way more than just green laning.

I agree with Apache - do the run, drive to Porthmadoc to set up camp and drink beer. It will be light until 10pm ish at the end of June.

Anyone up for it????
        Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Sounds good. Are we gonna post an 'interested' list? I am, subject to confirmation when I get home that there's nothing pressing happening. Did the guy say how many places available?

Anyway, I guess until we find out who's definitely interested, we wont know. I'll start the ball rolling.

1) Apache

<edit> Moved to thread 'North Wales Run'
          Last edited by Apache; 22 May 2007, 00:48.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Sorry I cant make it to this one got money problems. Really wanted to come too.

Sorry guys have a good time
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
            X