green laning today in devon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green laning today in devon

Went out with sv1000spilot today to find a few lanes so we can get an outing organised here are some pics i took on my phone. Kev took lots more and they will be up later tonight i would of thought. Was a good trip some good lanes but our trucks got really scratched and battered!!! kevin has three new dents (two thanks to abi!!!) and she managed to break of another knob!!!

it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

pics are up!!
    My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

where?

Comment

found them!!

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
          Went out with sv1000spilot today to find a few lanes so we can get an outing organised here are some pics i took on my phone. Kev took lots more and they will be up later tonight i would of thought. Was a good trip some good lanes but our trucks got really scratched and battered!!! kevin has three new dents (two thanks to abi!!!) and she managed to break of another knob!!!
          Thank you Benson!!!!!!
          If you remember correctly, I reversed into the same stony bank as you!!!!!!! But you did it first!!!! I only put two dents in the bumper. You on the other hand now have a dented exhaust pipe and you damaged your tow ball!!!!!!!
          But at least neither of us reversed into the BIG metal gate post and damaged the bumper AND the gate post!!!!
          He's got the surf!! (at the moment)

Comment

But it was drunkmonkeyboy guiding me back and not telling me about the post !!!
            My other cars a QUAD

Comment

related link

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32915
              My other cars a QUAD

Comment

Originally posted by sv1000spilot
                But it was drunkmonkeyboy guiding me back and not telling me about the post !!!

dont blame me for your blindness!!!! it was funny though and i did try to tell you to stop but you were not listening!!! AND we would not of had to turn round if you went the right way in the first place!!!

Comment

Fair cop!!!

My other cars a QUAD

Comment

oh ohhhhhhhhhh so abi broke his knob again bet she even had the cucumber also lol

Comment

no, no cucumber today allthough she did say something about wishing she had one!!!

Comment

Where in Devon were these lanes? I've done a few around Newton Abbot area, would be good to get some info built up between us, on where's good and where is boring/impassable.

Edit: My observation skills obviously lacking today, answer to my question in the next thread down.

Comment

Are you lot going to organise a meet down there some time ?
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

we only found one that was a no go as our trucks are wider then the 4'6'' limit!! the others were all good some better and more damaging to the paintwork than others, kevin (sv1000spilot) has all the good ones stored so he can get a route together. we are going to look at a pay and play near saltash tomorrow. I have found some more lanes near me to so will try and check them out tomorrow or over the weekend.

would be good to get a group together and go for a run some of teh lanes would be even better after a good rain storm or during

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                              Are you lot going to organise a meet down there some time ?

hoping to kevin is building up a good selection of lanes so anyone else who know of some we can get together and plan something. sounds like we will have quite some interest.

Comment

Working...
                              X