worcestershire laning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worcestershire laning

Anyone up for a trip round some lanes near Leigh Sinton / malvern? Apache - you tried any local green lanes yet?
    If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Hello I would be up for giving it a go! if thats ok? not done it before.. i need to get my 4wd sorted first as it does not seem to engaging! do you know anywhere round the midlands I could take it to get it sorted.

Comment

4wd

Originally posted by hiroler
      Hello I would be up for giving it a go! if thats ok? not done it before.. i need to get my 4wd sorted first as it does not seem to engaging! do you know anywhere round the midlands I could take it to get it sorted.
      take a look at the vac pipes in this diagram.The red one and the ones on the left with the T peice
      Have a look at this diagram, top left is a hose labeled 90999-29009 (L=140)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I have had a look at these, the on with the Tpiece on has a 1 way valve installed is this correct?? its like a little cylinder with one blue end and one white installed in the middle of this pipe!!

Comment

vac pipes

Originally posted by hiroler
          I have had a look at these, the on with the Tpiece on has a 1 way valve installed is this correct?? its like a little cylinder with one blue end and one white installed in the middle of this pipe!!
          as far as i know its meant to be a straight pipe from the T peice to the vac pump as in the diagram but i have a 3.0 so i can't be certain but i'm sure someone will let you know for sure
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I think i might have a valve in that one, but if you wanna give us a txt 2moro i'll be out there refitting the bumpers and playing with the truck anyway. I'll forget if you don't remind me so give us txt on 07843443898 if u like, sometime tomorrow mornin and i'll have a look.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Great thanks will do!! this is the problem i would like to get sorted asap want to get fixed and out in the mud.

Comment

Originally posted by legendgamesmaster
                Anyone up for a trip round some lanes near Leigh Sinton / malvern? Apache - you tried any local green lanes yet?
                Didn't know there were any. If there are legal ones, I'd be up for it.

<BACK ON TOPIC> !!!!
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Andy, this place looks like a good place to start. The Worcestershire rep is Matt Roberts (I used to work with him, his daily drive is a Bowler Tomcat!).

I've emailed him asking for info about local lanes and local do's and dont's as there's a bit of animosity from some locals about clubs from outside of the area ripping up the lanes this winter apparently. If we do any, better we tread lightly and quietly.

http://www.glass-uk.org/index.php?op...tpage&Itemid=1

Comment

go careful

agreed.
                    i work near the county council countryside people, so i will ask them for difinative maps - we have found a few 'byways open to all traffic' including one through some water (no, not THAT water......)
                    will keep yer posted.

Comment

Ross, there is a valve betweren the T-piece and the where it disappears off through the wing.

You can get back on topic now guys..... Worcestershire Lanes???
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

agreed.
                        i work near the county council countryside people, so i will ask them for difinative maps - we have found a few 'byways open to all traffic' including one through some water (no, not THAT water......)
                        will keep yer posted.
                        Yes do that.

Hey, are you a dad yet?

And did you see my 'anti-Malvern-tip-rant' in the Malvern Gazette last week?

Comment

keep up M8;

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ighlight=jenna

Comment

Hello

OK - I'd be up for this if it was combined with Apaches' curry night on the 21st April.
                            Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

I responded to that thread! Scotland really messed with my head!

Comment

Working...
                              X