Tennyson Trail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennyson Trail

Well everyone we trust you all enjoyed the peace and quite on here today. That was because "Markus IOW" and myself took "POPS" along the Tennyson Trail. This green lane takes us from the centre right out to the west tip of the island approx 10 miles and took us about 1.5 hours each way.

Pop's has at last found his vocation in life, and that is opening and closing the gates. We recommend him if you do not want to get your boots dirty!.

Thanks to Terrie, Mark, Mrs Mark (sorry), Paul, Justin, Ohh and ere ..........Pops for a great day.

Paul
    Last edited by Dunno; 1 February 2004, 22:35.
    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Originally posted by Dunno
    Well everyone we trust you all enjoyed the peace and quite on here today. That was because "Markus IOW" and myself took "POPS" along the Tennyson Trail.

Pop's has at last found his vocation in life, and that is opening and closing the gates. We recommend him if you do not want to get your boots dirty!.

Thanks to Terrie, Mark, Mrs Mark (sorry), Paul, Justin, Ohh and ere ..........Pops for a great day.

Paul

Good stuff, looks a pretty good route.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
      Good stuff, looks a pretty good route.
      Thanks Nigel,

Shame we didnt get any of that white stuff like you had earlier in the week. You would think that we would get the majority of it being the Isle of WIGHT.

Any way here are a few more.

Paul
      DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Looks good guys!!! Wish I could have made it.. still next time I'll be there too!!
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

best of the rest!!!
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Working...
          X