Scotland!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotland!!!!!!

The year begins. Lochgilphead and Argyll 4x4 invite you to join our first drive of 2007 This will take the usual format with two choices for anyone wishing to come along . First Choice : Our guided drive, over either one or two days whichever you decide. Some damage can sometimes be sustained on this choice. Good tyres will make your drive much easier .
    Second Choice : Non damaging throughout a guided drive more suited to nicer vehicles or first time off road driving. You will be accompanied throughout your stay with one of our guide vehicles. A superb family outing but not without some real adventure. Cost for the drives for both options

One Day £25.00 per vehicle Both Days £35.00 per vehicle
    A night drive on Saturday evening 8.30 till 11.00 pm £5.00 per vehicle
    Meeting point Birdfield Wood 9.30 am The same meeting point for both days
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Fraser - post a date as well.....
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

OOOOpppppppppsssssssss.

It's the 27thand 28th Jan 07.

Comment

location?

I fancy coming along, any hint as to where birdfield wood is close to?

regards

Comment

Originally posted by iainanderson924
          I fancy coming along, any hint as to where birdfield wood is close to?

regards
          Hey Iain.

It's just past Minard in Argyll,West Coast.

Heres a map link.......................... .http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...=100000&addr1=

Comment

great

Found it, its in the diary. ill be there.

iain

Comment

Originally posted by iainanderson924
              Found it, its in the diary. ill be there.

iain
              See you there then,what kind of Surf you got??

Here's another link to the forest drive with all the details and some pics from other drives on other threads .............................. ...... http://www.landrovernet.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=78958

Comment

Wahay I'm not required at home so I'll be along for a day. I've emailed the organiser and just waiting on a positive reply.

If there's no room I'll pop along just to say hi to you all.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Ballibeg
                  Wahay I'm not required at home so I'll be along for a day. I've emailed the organiser and just waiting on a positive reply.

If there's no room I'll pop along just to say hi to you all.

Dave

Nice one Dave,hope to see you there.Let me know how you get on.

Oh,since your a local,have you heard of Loch Shuna Lodges???

Comment

I don't know the lodges per se but I know the location well enough. Is it info on Craobh Haven you're after or the lodges specifically?

Not sure which of the 2 days I'll get to on the weekend but I'll aim for which ever day the most folk from the forum are going to..... novice route for me!!

Dave

Comment

I don't know the lodges per se but I know the location well enough. Is it info on Craobh Haven you're after or the lodges specifically?

Not sure which of the 2 days I'll get to on the weekend but I'll aim for which ever day the most folk from the forum are going to..... novice route for me!!

Dave
                      I'm going up to stay at the lodges next weekend everything going to plan,might take the Surf for a wee run instead of the clio. Just wondering if you knew anythin about the lodges. They sound good,wood burning stove,sauna etc.......can't wait.
                      I'll be heading to the woods on Saturday and hopefully Sunday. Not sure about the night drive though. I've given up keepin the Surf 'shiny' so i end up in the other group now. Can do most of the quarry sections ( which are optional)as well now so it's all good fun.
                      Not sure what other Surf owners are going i'm usually the only Jap motor there!!!

Oh,did you get a reply from Ian???

Comment

Sounds interesting Smiffy, could be up & around the area & would luv to join in the fun but make any promises for definate yet ....

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see the problems emerging !!!!
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Very welcoming reply from Ian. Should see you one day or the other depending on a possible shoot.

Cheers,

Dave

ps I gather they use CB channel 7 but I'll bring my PMR radios so if anyones got some we can bleather!

Comment

Not looked at any of the links yet , but judging by the description I might be up for this, as a rule I only go to Scotland for motorcycling breaks ( going in june again ) but it's the best place to be so, maybe , count me in !
                            Former owner of 94 Surf SSR-X 3.0 TD

Comment

Dave

per se , I dont know many people who are "cosmopolitan" enough to say that , let alone type it, Cosmopolitan was not the first word that sprang to mind , but it was one that is allowed on the forum
                              Former owner of 94 Surf SSR-X 3.0 TD

Comment

Working...
                              X