No announcement yet.

The plain 4th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That mud hole is still good fun.......THE BAD NEWS IS ... the big bustard puddle is now block off by the MOD and is now a no go area
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      That mud hole is still good fun.......THE BAD NEWS IS ... the big bustard puddle is now block off by the MOD and is now a no go area
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Why ??? Can't see what they've gained be doing that other than out of spite

Comment

Shame but it isn't actually a right of way, so I'm not surprised.

Ian, I have your CB here. I've already been to Gav's place, but I didnt have it with me. What you want me to do with it?
          I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
            Shame but it isn't actually a right of way, so I'm not surprised.

Ian, I have your CB here. I've already been to Gav's place, but I didnt have it with me. What you want me to do with it?
            I'll get back to you on that one
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I'm working just the other side of Newbury in Woolhampton if its any easier to collect BTW.
              I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
                I'm working just the other side of Newbury in Woolhampton if its any easier to collect BTW.
                No ,,,,going to have to go down to southampton or pay you extra for postage
                whats best as have no prob either way ...PM ME
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

No ,,,,going to have to go down to southampton or pay you extra for postage
                  whats best as have no prob either way ...PM ME

If you don't need it till the 4th then I can all ways pick it up from Danno and bring it with me if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by John McC
                    If you don't need it till the 4th then I can all ways pick it up from Danno and bring it with me if that helps.
                    Thanks for the offer john ......I was hoping to have it fitted for the 4th to improve communication on the day....

Dan Need your address so i can send you the money
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodzie
                      Thanks for the offer john ......I was hoping to have it fitted for the 4th to improve communication on the day....

Dan Need your address so i can send you the money
                      if i leave my address, will you send me some too?
                      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

• Originally posted by logey79
                        if i leave my address, will you send me some too?
                        No ....but your junk mail would increase
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Originally posted by John McC
                          Why ??? Can't see what they've gained be doing that other than out of spite
                          They did it because despite the MOT plod telling everyone it wasn't a right of way for years, no one listened and kept driving through it. (me included till last year, but then we stopped when it started becoming obvious they didn't like it)

It was inevitable. Sadly the same old story, you can't treat the countryside like a offroad site. stick to the byways and drive sensibly, save the silliness for Devils Pit and the like.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

• Tut. You're soooo sensible! (Yeah right!!)

I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

• Danno re the cb ....i aint going to be about so it would be better if you could give it to john to bring And whats the best way of getting the dosh to you
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Ok mate. If you arm yourself with an antenna+mount and a cigarette lighter plug, you could fit on the morning no problem. John could, if you asked him nicely SWR it on the day.

Its got a power lead, but was hard wired in my truck. Bang the ciggie lighter plug on it and your good to go. We'll sort the cash sometime mate. I'm in no rush.
                                I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Working...
                                X