No announcement yet.

The plain 4th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you guys give me the I'll give Pete a bell, I know he wants to do the plain again

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
      I do indeed Trev

I should have one by then, if not I'll tap up Gav and Debs and ride shotgun.
      You welcome to ride shotgun in Hippo

Trev

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
        If you guys give me the I'll give Pete a bell, I know he wants to do the plain again

Trev
        I don't mind increasing the numbers if danno's along as then we can run two groups . The only reason i was limiting the numbers was to avoid a 10 surf snake
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          I don't mind increasing the numbers if danno's along as then we can run two groups . The only reason i was limiting the numbers was to avoid a 10 surf snake
          Danno is welcome to ride shotgun in Hippo, will that help ?

Trev

Comment

All up to him . Just watch out that he don't take potshots at landys
            Last edited by Woodzie; 8 September 2006, 15:20.
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Just a update ...Still trying to find out If the M.O.D. part of plain is open that day .
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Just a update ...Still trying to find out If the M.O.D. part of plain is open that day .
                If they are using it please form an orderly queue to be the first to tow a tank out of the mud

Trev

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                  If they are using it please form an orderly queue to be the first to tow a tank out of the mud

Trev
                  OR we could play like clarkson did in the RR sport
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Quick WHERE'S the tin hats ?????????

Trev

Comment

but you guys with the 2nd and 3rd gens won't be able to keep up with me, and once the tanks wipe you out, i'll be logey-no-mates.....again....
                      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Right the plan is AT present to meet at Countess services between 09.30 and 10.00 from there IF the M.O.D. part of the plain is open to do Stonehenge /Druids lodge/ stapleford / up to compton down then over to tilshead lunch and then a afternoon run from the Westbury white horse along the northen transit route (with a few detours ) to the red horn vadette and over to the bustard site....Now working on the Alternative if the MOD are being Greedy
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

the day looks good already cant wait to get the truck dirty i may have a couple of passengers to enjoy the ride and to help to give a push if needed i am going to get my new tyres tommorrow so should have plenty of grip in the mud by the way are we using cbs or just mobiles to keep in touch look forward from hearing from you with more details when you have them
                          cheers shaun
                          NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Right the plan is AT present to meet at Countess services between 09.30 and 10.00 from there IF the M.O.D. part of the plain is open to do Stonehenge /Druids lodge/ stapleford / up to compton down then over to tilshead lunch and then a afternoon run from the Westbury white horse along the northen transit route (with a few detours ) to the red horn vadette and over to the bustard site....Now working on the Alternative if the MOD are being Greedy
                            For those of us who don't know where are Countess services ? and I'm also looking forward to getting the colour changed from blue to brown

Comment

The countess services is on the A303 At the countess roundabout by amesbury.....I am now off to find a map
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Here is a map.... I am trying to buy a cb at the mo from flea bay but i keep getting out bid
                                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                                X