Any Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Tips

ok I might be up for this but exactly what happens do you all press your 4 wheel drive buttons and set off like the wacky races or are there some rules? Can you stop on route? What if I bottle it, can I turn round or will I be in danger of hitting someone coming in the opposite direction at 100mph?

I gather sturdy boots and old mans macs are the order of the day?

Julie

Wellies A Must Its A Crawling Day Not The Gumball Rally
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

JULIE
      Put In Low. 2nd Gear, 4wd On & Follow Eveybody Else But Keep Your Distance. you will be fine trust me it will be fun
      Last edited by marky; 9 January 2004, 17:17.
      (\__/)
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by bionicterrapin
        ok I might be up for this but exactly what happens do you all press your 4 wheel drive buttons and set off like the wacky races or are there some rules? Can you stop on route? What if I bottle it, can I turn round or will I be in danger of hitting someone coming in the opposite direction at 100mph?

Julie
        4wd on or off, if you have'nt installed a flux capacitor the chances are you will be at the back, so if you do turn round there wont be anyone behind you anyway
        [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
        [size=5][/size]
        [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Julie
          Enjoy it you will be fine. BUT
          Whatever you do, DO NOT TRY TURNING ROUND HALFWAY UP A HILL
          Unless of course someone has a camera
          Keith
          I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

just do your own thing!
            if you get stuck someone will pull you out... i thought these lot would be a load of speccy ####s with anoraks... but they're ok... not like the ones on the fast show! (that's landrover owners)

some place have a speed limit... but on the whole, you can cross fields at 100mph or go slowly up a steep slope (or fast if you want air)
            there's no rules but there are ways of doing things... but no one tells us them!
            Last edited by dabigman; 9 January 2004, 18:09.
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Julie
              Come along Julie - we need a few more wheelin women!... The routes are marked Green (easy) through Black (hard) so if you stick to the green you'll be fine til you get your confidence. There will be plenty of willing volunteers to show you round and give you help and advice... and give you a ride with them round some of the harder stuff!
              Despite what you might think from some of the pictures and threads most of us are reasonably sensibly... You'll be surprised how well your surf copes!
              Hope to see you Sunday!
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
                there's no rules but there are ways of doing things... but no one tells us them!
                some people just don't listen!
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Despite what you might think from some of the pictures and threads most of us are reasonably sensibly... EXCEPT LINDA!
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                  X