Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone offroadin on 4th or 5th March?

Hi all,

given my truck a spring clean today, and some redex. pumped all the tyres up to 34psi to try any improve fuel consumption slightly (took ****** ages cos they're 165/70/16s), and refitted the normal air box (cos the induction kit I made was so noisy its done my head in.

I'm supposed to go to cologne this weekend for my mates stag do, but can't under docs orders. However, wifey is going for the hen weekend on 4th/5th March, so i'm free to play in the mud somewhere.

so to cut a long story short.... Is anyone planing anything that weekend in the cheshire/northwest area?

cheers,

Mart
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

I'd be up for a bit of that, as its my birthday that weekend, so will have some time to play.

David
    Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Comment

I would like to tag along too, but I don't know any greenlane or off road sites around here!

I had a go in a country park the other day, somewhere that your not meant to go and I nearly got stuck in the mud and I was on me tod, so I could have been in trouble with the Law.

There is a big iron gate in the way and a mound of earth to the right of that to stop people getting in, but I just drove over the top of it, no poblem, he he.
      I think they need to make the mound a bit bigger because I'm having withdrawal symptoms and I need some satisfaction, and it is too easy to get in with a Surf.
      I like Orientals

Comment

Working...
      X