Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greenlane expo with a twist NIGHT SURFIN

am thinking of doing a lane somewhere not sure when not sure where
    BUT I DO KNOW ITS GOING TO BE IN THE DARK and its going to be a gooden , so who is up for night surfin? golly gone to get some carrots n some more spot lamps on the forum from the guys that support this site as it says at the top

Originally posted by golly
    BUT I DO KNOW ITS GOING TO BE IN THE DARK and its going to be a gooden , so who is up for night surfin? golly gone to get some carrots n some more spot lamps on the forum from the guys that support this site as it says at the top
    would be good but i would prefer if we did it on a less challeging run at first
    scar road would be a bit scary in the dark!have athink and see where we could go
    hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by golly
      Hi Pete ill be up for a nite of laning. Just depends on a date....let us know.
      BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Working...
      X