Ding/Rooley moor quary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ding/Rooley moor quary

Ok stand up and be counted if the police had a quiet word in your ear today?

I drove past in my Landy and there was about 8 Surfs all parked up with the ploice there. Were they telling you not to go into the quary?

The thing is they where Greater Manchester police.. 100 yds further up Rooley Moor Rd it turns into Lancashire so I dont see what the problem is. You can always get into the quary from the Lancs side (only 4 miles away up the main road).

I think some of you are calling it Haslingden quary.. its no where near Haslingden, thats 10 miles away lol
    Last edited by max6674; 15 January 2006, 17:47.
    -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Originally posted by max6674
    Ok stand up and be counted if the police had a quiet word in your ear today?

I drove past in my Landy and there was about 8 Surfs all parked up with the ploice there. Were they telling you not to go into the quary?

The thing is they where Greater Manchester police.. 100 yds further up Rooley Moor Rd it turns into Lancashire so I dont see what the problem is. You can always get into the quary from the Lancs side (only 4 miles away up the main road).

I think some of you are calling it Haslingden quary.. its no where near Haslingden, thats 10 miles away lol
    i think i have got the right person this is the lad with the white sunken disco many thanks again for the assistance it was much apprieciated
    aka bangersonic2 and venus

Comment

No worries..
      -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Status of Access

See the link here for status of access to the quarry
        http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...&postcount=197
        Gaz

Comment

Working...
        X