Piccies from Quarry [Haslingden Link]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quarry

Nice to meet you guys yesterday! Had to dash off but looking forward to this Sunday. My "iffy" tyres lacked grip in the mud & on the iced rocks so I will try lower pressures on sunday. I`ve got 215/15 Kumho AT`s & would love a set of 31/10.5/s`MT`s but have to wait awhile. Will try fronts 22psi from 26 and rears 26 from 33psi. Anybody know if this is a suitable pressure or still too high?
    Oh, and going to stick my side-steps back on just in case I pivet on a rock!
    Cheers for now.

Chris
    Powered by Toyota!

Comment

Bugger me!

I'm getting nervous now! lokks like good fun. I really don't want to hurt my truck though. I need to be able to leave there needing nothing more than clean the mud off, don't like the idea of stripping parts though. I've bought myself a towrope in preparation.

cheers

Mart
      Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts
        Bugger me!

I'm getting nervous now! lokks like good fun. I really don't want to hurt my truck though. I need to be able to leave there needing nothing more than clean the mud off, don't like the idea of stripping parts though. I've bought myself a towrope in preparation.

cheers

Mart
        There r lots of places to play where u will not get any damage at all lots of hills, mud and water to play in dont worry. Dont for get if u dont want to do it, dont no one is going to laugh at u much only joking see u sunday.
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

If you dont like the look of it you dont have to do it! I use my Truck for work everyday so i tend to let the nutters do the dangerous stuff.
          Attached Files
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            If you dont like the look of it you dont have to do it! I use my Truck for work everyday so i tend to let the nutters do the dangerous stuff.

I've been waiting 4 that one to come round again... Like Tony on the horse!...

I just couldn't help myself...that chocolate pie was scrumpcious
            Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
              I've been waiting 4 that one to come round again... Like Tony on the horse!...

I just couldn't help myself...that chocolate pie was scrumpcious
              I bet it makes you smile everytime you see it GAZ
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

mud luvin gaz

thats a pic to be proud of gaz hope you cept your camera out of it though looks like you had bin pushin a surf that had got stuck 10 out o 10 for that one i know another gaz that could end up lookin as cool as that hes always fallin over see you all soon gollygone

Comment

Originally posted by banger
                  can't wait either! Are you going to go down the drop off next week or do you wanna come down with me?
                  if i fix my surf in time i will b there on sunday and i will join u in ur disco. cheers 4 the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by fraser
                    if i fix my surf in time i will b there on sunday and i will join u in ur disco. cheers 4 the offer.

come with bob, greg if yours is not running u will still have fun and then u can have a go with everyone

Comment

any time ,you know i might just go for that most damage award again this year, , if you need a nutter just call banger.just remember spare pants its quite scary first attempt only joking just close your eyes like the driver
                      aka bangersonic2 and venus

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                        come with bob, greg if yours is not running u will still have fun and then u can have a go with everyone
                        will do Chris shud b sorted i hav got Thursday afternoon off and Saturday shud b more than enough time to drop the diff oil fix my brakes fit sum diff breathers and my pully thanks 2 Bob [hilux]. plus whatever else i brake in the process!!!

Comment

will do Chris shud b sorted i hav got Thursday afternoon off and Saturday shud b more than enough time to drop the diff oil fix my brakes fit sum diff breathers and my pully thanks 2 Bob [hilux]. plus whatever else i brake in the process!!!
                          good man greg I hope all goes well for u see u sunday

Comment

Working...
                          X