Piccies from Quarry [Haslingden Link]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piccies from Quarry [Haslingden Link]

Heres the piccies to complement the Haslingden Run - Good Day out again but feeling the effects of the cold now. Few getting stuck in and stuck literally!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gizmo; 9 January 2006, 19:23.
    Gaz

That looks like a cold days playing..

who's this dipping their lights?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      That looks like a cold days playing..

who's this dipping their lights?

Thats Greg one of our resident scousers [just had a 3" lift also] so you can see how deep some of the areas are
      Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
        Thats Greg one of our resident scousers [just had a 3" lift also] so you can see how deep some of the areas are
        in a 2nd gen with no snork, it looks like he was pretty close to being in big trouble there?

Comment

Yeah, I hope he's got diff breathers!

Comment

that b me all in a days work cant wait 4 next wckend. great pics gaz.
            Last edited by fraser; 8 January 2006, 18:15.

Comment

Nice Piccies.

Looks like a good days playing. There is some really lumpy terrain there and some good gloopy mud. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms and feeling the need to get muddy again.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                Nice Piccies.

Looks like a good days playing. There is some really lumpy terrain there and some good gloopy mud. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms and feeling the need to get muddy again.

yeah, its a mixture of peat and rocks...Many places are unforgiving if you get it wrong, other places your struggling to drive forward and then others are just out and out fun to attempt [always drop-offs in the back of the mind through!]
                Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                  yeah, its a mixture of peat and rocks...Many places are unforgiving if you get it wrong, other places your struggling to drive forward and then others are just out and out fun to attempt [always drop-offs in the back of the mind through!]
                  looks like you had a great time today ,the conditions have changed dramaticly,since a couple of weeks ago.should be even better next week
                  im not too keen on water but i suppose you can avoid those parts
                  looks a nice 1st gen ,who was the bloke in the disco
                  Last edited by HYPERMONKEY; 8 January 2006, 19:35.
                  hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

Comment

great pics gizmo thanks

frazers got a job on this week strip axles gearbox n tranfer case to rmove all that water i didnt see no axel breathers better renew your axel oils be4 ur bearings implode happy spannerin gollygone

Comment

only me!

Originally posted by HYPERMONKEY
                      looks like you had a great time today ,the conditions have changed dramaticly,since a couple of weeks ago.should be even better next week
                      im not too keen on water but i suppose you can avoid those parts
                      looks a nice 1st gen ,who was the bloke in the disco
                      the bloke in the disco is me! barry AKA banger. that drop off was slippy but good fun! it has got steeper though! got a little minor scratch on passenger door-s! Electric mirror wouldn't work, had to fix it. The glass popped out. misses.... me....
                      aka bangersonic2 and venus

Comment

Originally posted by fraser
                        that b me all in a days work cant wait 4 next wckend. great pics gaz.
                        can't wait either! Are you going to go down the drop off next week or do you wanna come down with me?
                        aka bangersonic2 and venus

Comment

I See

Hi l see co,s l did not come up with the goods ie "1/2Shafts" l never got an "INVITE"
                          Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
                            Hi l see co,s l did not come up with the goods ie "1/2Shafts" l never got an "INVITE"
                            We was only sorting new ways to get up there bob and got carried away had a great day

here r my pics
                            Attached Files
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Good goin to all....to all newbies whos coming on the 15th...there is plenty of scope to wet the appetite so dont be too alarmed by any of the piccies.

If in doubt do not join in!...no one will force you..cya at the meeting place [Asda on Bocholt Way - directions in earlier posts]

Possibly got another bloke joining us - Suzuki Vitara
                              Last edited by Gizmo; 9 January 2006, 01:02.
                              Gaz

Comment

Working...
                              X