Salisbury Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salisbury Time!

I fancy a little play on the plains of Wiltshire during christmas and new year. Anyone fancy it, give me some dates (not the EAT ME kind as its xmas, I got my own!) and I'll sort something out
    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Originally posted by Danno
    I fancy a little play on the plains of Wiltshire during christmas and new year. Anyone fancy it, give me some dates (not the EAT ME kind as its xmas, I got my own!) and I'll sort something out

Might have time on the wendsday.. 28th will check and get back to you . Was Planing to do the byway from druids lodge Larkhill then cross the plane to Urchfont vedette and then the byways around the lavingtons and then over to the westbury white 'orse
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Haven't done the White Horse bit for a while. Could be a plan! Nice sticky bit in the woods isn't there?
      I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Haven't done the White Horse bit for a while. Could be a plan! Nice sticky bit in the woods isn't there?
        Which bit of woods?They have just resurfaced the warren up by Gore cross and was a challanging strech on the urchfont mannor to eastcot comom route
        Land wardens are getting pretty hot on people straying as they caught somebody playing in the middle of the impact area
        Last edited by Woodzie; 15 December 2005, 17:47.
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Been waiting for those magic words

Most probably 28th-30th or after new year? Will have to see as its a little drive from me
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

28 th OK danno, intrested ?
            Last edited by Woodzie; 16 December 2005, 08:21.
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Count me in, but away over xmas, so the 7th or 8th of Jan would be best for me. Just got some new MT's to try out as well!
              Jez

Comment

ok - but depends on date.
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I'm up for it , date's depending.

Andy.

Comment

Date depending as Im working, will be watching this space.
                    Rob & Miranda

Surfing on the south coast

Comment

I want to come and play available most dates
                      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by Orions_pop
                        Date depending as Im working, will be watching this space.
                        i'm up for it....got kicked off by the land warden last time! hope you guys know which bits your allowed on!!
                        jon

Comment

Imber range was ment to be open from today , Lavington range i will check tomorrow . But heed warnings they are realy after anyone that strays from the rights of way.
                          Last edited by Woodzie; 17 December 2005, 01:44.
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

dont worry danno and tonka know thier way round very well and have sufficient maps
                            Tim
                            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Plan to start from druids lodge at 11.00 . 28 12 05 Got a non forum surf owner with me hopefully any others welcom. will do druids lodge to larkhill along to bustard site to urchfont vadette head along the plain permiter road , via urchfont mannor to eastcot common ( still to be checked out ) to gore cross attempt the warren (still to be checked out ) then on to the westbury white horse any one intrested ???????????????

Route subject to m.o.d. and w.c.c. access All routes open at time of writing
                              Last edited by Woodzie; 18 December 2005, 17:50.
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                              X