Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the mooch :-)

Hi,

I would like to thank Andy and Esamed (Steve) for navigational and backup help

Had a good time re-acquainting Hippo with Firle and Folkington (Ick it's heading towards impassable ) - anyone got a machete wielding bonnet mascot ?????

We checked out the Manxey level but didn't get too far down it, to say it's overgrown is the understatement of the century !!!!!

Thanks once again to andy and Steve, hope you enjoyed the trundle.

Trev

Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Hi trev

No probs, just cleaned off the mud and got the T cut out still a few panels to go. Good laugh the kids enjoyed it.

Cheers

Steve

Originally posted by UDTrev
    Hi,

I would like to thank Andy and Esamed (Steve) for navigational and backup help

Had a good time re-acquainting Hippo with Firle and Folkington (Ick it's heading towards impassable ) - anyone got a machete wielding bonnet mascot ?????

We checked out the Manxey level but didn't get too far down it, to say it's overgrown is the understatement of the century !!!!!

Thanks once again to andy and Steve, hope you enjoyed the trundle.

Trev
    Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

Originally posted by Esamed
      Hi trev

No probs, just cleaned off the mud and got the T cut out still a few panels to go. Good laugh the kids enjoyed it.

Cheers

Steve
      Glad you enjoyed it, still getting over the shock of meeting a bunch of 20+ ramblers and not one moaned as they ambled past !!!!!

Trev

PS sorry you needed the T-cut

Comment

One of these days Trev, I must get my backside down for a play! Looks nice down there!
        I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Trev

Boys just reminded me, did you having the cloaking device switched on on the burger van you had on tow just we kept on smelling something cooking in the middle of nowhere.

As for ramblers the old boy we first met wasn't going to move but as you say the vast majority were Ok epsecially the load that had to hang off the fence so we could squeeze by.

Glad its been raining over night should have washed all the mud away from outside the house.

Steve
          Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
            One of these days Trev, I must get my backside down for a play! Looks nice down there!
            We could have done with you to clear the bush for us, we found some real tight stuff

Trev

PS we have a bit of undiscovered lane for you too, IF you can turn 90 degrees on a sixpence !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Esamed
              Trev

Boys just reminded me, did you having the cloaking device switched on on the burger van you had on tow just we kept on smelling something cooking in the middle of nowhere.

As for ramblers the old boy we first met wasn't going to move but as you say the vast majority were Ok epsecially the load that had to hang off the fence so we could squeeze by.

Glad its been raining over night should have washed all the mud away from outside the house.

Steve
              Yep, the jolly old cloak was working overtime hehehehehehhe

Hmm forgot the one man chicane, think he forgot to get his red flag

But as for the other ramblers, well you will be hard pressed to find more 4x4 friendly ones

I lost the mud off the front when I ploughed through a puddle on the Balcombe road this morning

Trev

Comment

Thanks for a great ride out the other day, from the redundant gate opener.

Ps. have you seen this site, list's a few more lanes in that area. http://www.cnwengineering.com/AWDCEa...ase/EastSussex

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                  Ps. have you seen this site, list's a few more lanes in that area. http://www.cnwengineering.com/AWDCEa...ase/EastSussex
                  Cheers m8, have bookmarked it

Trev

Comment

Working...
                  X