Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4 Show Stoneleigh Park

Hi Girls And Boys, Anyone Going To The 4x4 Show Next W/end. :

forgot about that! yes sir!!sunday it is. staging at my house and turn up in convoy?(i'm about 5 miles off,by the m40..)
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

stoneliegh park

how do i get there,is it any good?

Comment

m40, a46 north then follow aa signs as for any good, i'never been, but it must be better than mowing the lawn...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Yes Its A Good W/end And You Can Also Get To Drive Some Of The Dealers Cars That Are There Around The 4x4 Course Or Take Your Own Round For A Fee.

Comment

Originally posted by andy s
            Take Your Own Round For A Fee.
            £20 for 1/2 hour!!! The ENTIRE WEEKEND the week after at Avon Dasset is £30.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
              forgot about that! yes sir!!sunday it is. staging at my house and turn up in convoy?(i'm about 5 miles off,by the m40..)
              A Surf convoy! I'm up for that. When & where?

Comment

my house sunday morning when theres enough people to make an impression, off we go! or slightly more formal? let me know and there'll be bacon and egg sarnies....
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

anybody? laser jocks got a little bit of green lane sorted, i got the kettle on....
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

anybody? laser jocks got a little bit of green lane sorted, i got the kettle on....
                    Well, we met up with Chillit en route and had a fairly interesting few hours. Lots of cars to see and a few trade stands (of mostly Landrover stuff....).

A guy there had a stand selling Hilux Parts. He is intending to source more Surf and 4Runner items in the near future. Here's the link to his E-bay shop:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/TIGER-TRUCKS-4X4

I bought a 3 filter service kit from the Milners stand for £12 (I only wanted the air filter really), a tarpaulin for the boat, 16L oil draining pan and a 1 Litre bottle of AutoGlym car polish.

The offroad section was largely hidden from view from the general public. I didn't go round as I think £20 for 1/2 hour was a bit steep.

Oh, and I put forum calling cards in the windows of eight Surfs we found in the car park.

Highlight of the day for me though was the mile or so of green laning we did!!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by laser_jock99; 25 September 2005, 23:04.

Comment

specially as it was my 1st green lane in me surf...
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

specially as it was my 1st green lane in me surf...
                        I grabbed the photo on the return leg....should have got one of both Surfs together. Never mind!

Comment

i got one one the way there! a moment for posterity...
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                          X