Green Laning in North Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Laning in North Wales

Ok I am just testing the water with this post would any one be interested in doing a weekends Green Laning in North Wales probably in late October I have got 3 routes if they are all open and I am working on some more

Pete

Originally posted by 4 Runner
    Ok I am just testing the water with this post would any one be interested in doing a weekends Green Laning in North Wales probably in late October I have got 3 routes if they are all open and I am working on some more

Pete
    If we have moved house we will be interested Pete. Beat ya CHRIS
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

hi pete we would like to go on it, but dont know whats going on here with jess going to Uni. We will have to sort out money and time. We will let u know a little later on.

chris
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        If we have moved house we will be interested Pete. Beat ya CHRIS
        U need to get a life mark ........
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Depending on dates count me in

Comment

yup, 15th Oct is out for me though. Nieces 18th birthday bash
            Gaz

Comment

Pete
              yep count me in if a lot more are up for it
              hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

Comment

count me in pete just need 2 no the dates 2 sort out work.

Comment

Hi pete if its after the 16th l cannot go l will be in "Orlando" for 3 weeks back on the 7th November.
                  Live Life To The Full

Comment

Let us know the dates and well try to get along, were away for a week during october though!
                    THE ORIGINAL CRAZY BITCH!

Comment

Pete
                      Pretty sure me & Mike will be up for this, but can't confirm till you set a date. Weekend of 22nd & 23rd October is best for us.
                      John

Comment

Pete
                        pete i may be interested sould be ok but a bit soon to tell
                        have you tryed this site for north wales greenlaning timbersurf, gwyn. and i have used them, they know there stuff in and around llangollen, there is a couple of hundred miles of available legal(at the mo) greenlanes in north east/mid wales to use
                        john

www.simply4x4.co.uk
                        i forgot to put the link on
                        Last edited by mud skipper; 20 September 2005, 07:46. Reason: i forgot
                        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Definately up for it but 15th is not good, 22nd is better for me
                          Lifes for smileing at! when ya Surf's not broke!

Comment

Originally posted by TimberSurf
                            Definately up for it but 15th is not good, 22nd is better for me
                            ron i see your fit to fight another day,,,,
                            hows the truck, well i hope scratches,scuffed bumper lowers and gearbox bash guard buckeled on mine, nowt a bottle of Tcut and a hammer can't fix
                            late october early november sounds better for me
                            john
                            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

I can recomend this place for a base too (just there last weekend):
                              http://www.offroadwales.co.uk/

It's totally geared towards 4x4 and motocross. Camping for £8 a night with a cooked brek includedf you want it or really nice B&B rooms available. Lounge with beers avail every night, map room with lots of maps and trails marked up, advice on where to go, pressure washers, and even their own 4x4 play area on site which will keep you amused for half a day at least. Well placed for green laning.

Usually lots of 4x4/motocross people there, only downside is the occasional facist land-rover/range-rover owner who will sit there and slag off your "inferior" jap 4x4 - just ignore them and leave them to their ignorance

The owner (Nick) is really friendly and the whole place is nice and relaxed *BUT* I know he is selling up soon (moving his business to Cyprus) and he did say the new owners may not be quite so relaxed so there may be changes soon but they are intending on keeping the business 4x4-based.
                              No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Working...
                              X