weardale offroad centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weardale offroad centre

Popped into the weardale offroad centre today, spoke to the owner (its a bit expensive) cost for two days off roading and camping £60. (im sure if we have enough intrest amanda will be able to charm a discount). Im thinking early August, 1st or 2nd weekend. see www.weardaleoffroad.co.uk
    Shout up if you fancy some north east mud.
    colin

Originally posted by colin timney
    Popped into the weardale offroad centre today, spoke to the owner (its a bit expensive) cost for two days off roading and camping £60. (im sure if we have enough intrest amanda will be able to charm a discount). Im thinking early August, 1st or 2nd weekend. see www.weardaleoffroad.co.uk
    Shout up if you fancy some north east mud.
    colin

Put me down as a possibility Colin. Is there one day off-road?? or am I reading it incorrectly [one day off-road / and overnight stay]

Whats the damage potential as some of it looks hazardous to the sides of the vehicle
    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
      Put me down as a possibility Colin. Is there one day off-road?? or am I reading it incorrectly [one day off-road / and overnight stay]

Whats the damage potential as some of it looks hazardous to the sides of the vehicle
      there is two days available on two different sites or one day on one site as for camping there is a site there but there is better ones, as for damage on the trucks there is all different types of courses the owner says there is no set routes to take so it is up to the individual
      colin

Comment

Weardale

Hi Colin l think the other chuckle brother ie "Wayne" is away the first 2 weeks in August l will check and get back intouch.
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
          Hi Colin l think the other chuckle brother ie "Wayne" is away the first 2 weeks in August l will check and get back intouch.
          the dates can be moved just testing the water to see if there any interest
          colin

Comment

Damn it!....just been seconded to assist with taking one of the nieces and her horse to a show for 2nd week in august..

Others supposed to be down at Malvern. Keep this one on the burner Colin
            Gaz

Comment

Sounds good to me, hope its not to far away from Dorset. Maybe September would be better ( might be wetter too )

Comment

Originally posted by Donk_UK
                Sounds good to me, hope its not to far away from Dorset. Maybe September would be better ( might be wetter too )

Up in Geordie/Macam?? land i'm afraid. Donk is better of at places like the Pit..speak with some of Southern Posse
                Gaz

Comment

Working...
                X