No announcement yet.

Langdale Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good pics guys I forgot my camera on the day But at least you lot got some great pics.
    The weather today left me & KITESURF PHIL swimming in mud on the campsite as the rain was really heavy it would have washed the tents away.
    Thunder & Lightening included.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Job well done Mark, totally enjoyed by everyone.
      Attached Files

Comment

some more pics...
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice pictures LEE.
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

nice pics everyone but i saw more then 8 people with a camera in there hands so come on get your fingers out and post them let us all see them
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by marky
              Good pics guys I forgot my camera on the day But at least you lot got some great pics.
              The weather today left me & KITESURF PHIL swimming in mud on the campsite as the rain was really heavy it would have washed the tents away.
              Thunder & Lightening included.
              Terrific weekend! Met some great people but I am terrible with names. We were sorry we missed the Friday night parrrty but you were all so quiet and well behaved that we didn't realise it was happening LOL.

We eventually pulled off the campsite at 1.45. There we still rivers flowing through what was the tent area. We had a long pit-stop (half an hour) at the garage with the Londis shop due to some woman doing her entire weeks shopping while she left her car at the diesel pump. We got back to the caravan storage at 7.30.
              I am making a CD scrapbook of pics for Daniel as he had a whale of a time and stupid Grandad didn't bring the digi camera. I'll scan some of the pics I took with the SLR.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Great weekend..................much fun

Cheers for sorting it out Marky big
                Attached Files

Comment

You now know why my SURF is so clean, As i always wash it
                  Attached Files
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Piccies

Heres the first batch, Enjoy!

Gr8 weekend Marky, and really nice to meet so many other surfers!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by crazybitch; 4 May 2005, 23:02.
                    THE ORIGINAL CRAZY BITCH!

Comment

More piccies

Hope theres soemthing here to entertain you! (was that you watering the trees?)
                      Attached Files
                      THE ORIGINAL CRAZY BITCH!

Comment

Great photos everyone but i am sure i saw people with video cameras so is there any videos of this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by mattys surf
                          Great photos everyone but i am sure i saw people with video cameras so is there any videos of this weekend
                          I took a Video Camera, but as I was driving and that my old man is a technophobe it got put away in favour of the digi-camera.
                          Gaz

Comment

Yes I have some video but I just need the time to sit down and edit it a bit as I kept forgetting to switch it off and there's lots of footage of my size 12s, luckily I remembered to switch it off when I disappeared behind a tree for a P.
                            Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

The chap who joined our group in the afternoon took some video of the ascents we did. I can't remember his name though. I'm sure more pics or video stills will turn up.
                              So far all I have spotted is the last two letters of my number plate!! I'll just have to make sure I have my camera next time. I think an in-cab video camera mount has got to be the next project.......and a suspension lift.....anti-roll bar disconnects..............
                              Oh, I nearly forgot. I'm not supposed to be off roading the Surf............much.
                              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
                                Yes I have some video but I just need the time to sit down and edit it a bit as I kept forgetting to switch it off and there's lots of footage of my size 12s, luckily I remembered to switch it off when I disappeared behind a tree for a P.
                                thats great lets hope you can sort it out and see what you took

Comment

Working...
                                X