Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna Play

Hi all

Where around the Surrey area can I take me surf off road for some real dirt tracking, bloody thing sits outside my house gleaming, i want it as dirty as me missus, is there any meetings around the area?
    Surfs were made for Power Kiters

www.powerkites.cjb.net

SSR-X 3.0TD 1996 "NOW DIRTY"

Originally posted by brimicer
    Hi all

Where around the Surrey area can I take me surf off road for some real dirt tracking, bloody thing sits outside my house gleaming, i want it as dirty as me missus, is there any meetings around the area?

M25 M1, about an hour and a bit Devils pit 16th Nov
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

milford bramley godalming devils punchbowl hangmans whatshisname
      & you cant find anywere to play
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Devils punch bowl is national trust, unless you know something i dont please tell, milford theres a little track going into the woods but is now blocked off, maybe for this reason i dont know....bramley i don't know that much, i actually live in godalming, there is no where for my surf.....again if you know where abouts let me know

www.powerkites.cjb.net

Comment

Brian, If you get in touch with your local council, and speak to the Highways section some one in there should be able to tell you of some lanes that are accessible to you.

That is what I have done on the island and I had a very helpfull guy show me on the OS map about three tracks , one of which is about 9 miles long (Tennyson Trail) and takes me from the centre of the island right out to Freshwater. So I am looking forward to having a go at that VERY soon! Any one wanna join me when i do it?

As Nigel (Koi) said have a run out to Devils Pit you WILL enjoy it, I can assure you.

Paul
          DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Paul

I'll do that, thanks for the info, sorry you can't make devils on sunday, maybe we can meet next time, as for the Island, does ne1 power kite there, i was thinking of coming over one day and scout the area.

Brian

www.powerkites.cjb.net

Comment

Paul

I'll do that, thanks for the info, sorry you can't make devils on sunday, maybe we can meet next time, as for the Island, does ne1 power kite there, i was thinking of coming over one day and scout the area.

Brian
              A power kiter..... I've got some dates for you... will PM
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

i used to live in puttenham lovely place
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                  i used to live in puttenham lovely place

Hi Marky

Still is mate, gonna make enquirys about the land around there, theres load, 4x4's can go

Brian

www.powerkites.cjb.net

Comment

Paul

Brian
                    Brian, I am sure that there is power kiting going on (not that I have seen it) I would think that they will do it on the south side of the island, they had a big competition of extreme sports over the past few weeks out that way.

I could have a look for you, any pics so I know that I am looking at the right thing!
                    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Paul

Brian
                      Brian
                      - give these guys a call - they shd know best places to fly on the island.

CYCLONE KITES Sandown, Isle Of White - 01983 402174

Linda
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Hi paul, if ya have a sticky beak at my web site, there's loads of pictures there you can have a look at, in fact me surf is in the Pendine Album, would like to get it as a signature but i can't and i dont know how too....

www.powerkites.cjb.net

Comment

Hi paul, if ya have a sticky beak at my web site, there's loads of pictures there you can have a look at, in fact me surf is in the Pendine Album, would like to get it as a signature but i can't and i dont know how too....

NICE ONE LINDA

www.powerkites.cjb.net

Comment

I think you have to be a subsciber to get custom pics as avatars and signatures. Check out the subs post on the general site - you can pay Koi on Sunday if you want to donate to the running of the site.. Cheap considering the benefits of this place existing./...
                            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Re lanes, Total Off Road published lane route in Kent and Hampshire which aren't far away from us in Surrey. I've got them if you want me to scan and mail.

Is the powerkiting thing the same as parasurfing? Looks like fun. Is it expensive to get into?
                              There are only 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Working...
                              X