Northumberland greenlanes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northumberland greenlanes

I have just been out with my son for a look at a couple of lanes around Hexham in Northumberland so i thought that i would let you see a few pictures.Hope you enjoy becouse we did. As you can see they were not to demanding but it was my first time out in our new surf.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by mattys surf
    I have just been out with my son for a look at a couple of lanes around Hexham in Northumberland so i thought that i would let you see a few pictures.Hope you enjoy becouse we did. As you can see they were not to demanding but it was my first time out in our new surf.

Congrats on your day out..Now it needs a little more MUD
    Gaz

Comment

Nice surf M8!!
      http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/php_lib/view_rigs.php

Comment

Where around Hexham are these lanes ?
        I know there are some around Belsay if you want to go exploring one weekend.
        You can take my 4x4 from me when you prize the keys from my cold, dead hand.

Comment

The lanes i found were around by Fourstones , if you take the Warden turn off after Hexham heading west and follow this road for about 5 miles there is a B.O.A.T. on the left. I then just looked for other B.O.A.T.,s after that.

Comment

Cheers mate. I'm at Bellingham with the caravan this weekend so I'll give them a try.
            You can take my 4x4 from me when you prize the keys from my cold, dead hand.

Comment

Just anouther note. When youget to the end of this lane turn left, drive about a mile until you see a couple of house on your left and there should be anouther B.O.A.T. you can follow this until you come to a tarmac road.Join this and continue until you see a dead end sign GO STRAIGHT ON this is not a dead end you can use this as it is anouther B.O.A.T. When you get to the end turn left and follow the road to Bardon Mill there you will be able to join the A69.

Hope this helps.

Comment

good to see a n.e. user posting greenlanes
                nice surf, was it fully modded when u bought it from dj's

Comment

Originally posted by parn
                  good to see a n.e. user posting greenlanes
                  nice surf, was it fully modded when u bought it from dj's

Yes this was what i liked about it, as my first surf was standard and i was going to do the simalar mods my self

Comment

Originally posted by mattys surf
                    Yes this was what i liked about it, as my first surf was standard and i was going to do the simalar mods my self
                    aye i dont think the bloke is cheap by any means but he seems to get decent kit

Comment

Working...
                    X