Morocco and NW Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morocco and NW Africa

We spent 3 weeks in Morocco this summer - whistle stop tour of the country and we even got down to a bit of the Sahara, Erg Chebbi. Any road, I want to go again however I want to push on down the west coast through Mauri and into Senegal. Anyone on this forum got experience of this area? Would love to hear
    @africa4x4cafe
    [url]www.africa4x4cafe.com[/url]

Hi Enzo, long time!

How iz it?

Are you going to post some Morocco pics?

In 2004 I flew to Gambia, hired a banged up Daihatsu Fourtrak in Banjul, and followed the Senegambia river upstream. I also entered Senegal in the Casamanche region. Lovely people and scenery. Loads of baobabs,lots of similarities

Comment

Fabrizio! How the devil are you? Still in Malawi and still surfing? I was looking at that long boring road down the western seaboard down to Dakar, however we loose about 6 days driving back and forth through Europe so maybe flying in and renting could be a plan.

Was the Gambian rental reasonable and was
      @africa4x4cafe

Comment

I am well, still in Malawi and still surfing !
        Went to the beach in Mozambique last week (half term), which was great.
        The Gambia trip was good, cheap flights and the rental was cheap too, from an independent car rental in Banjul. They had a proper office and insured the vehicle etc. It was cheap as we

Comment

• bundubasher
          bundubasher commented
          Editing a comment
          Whats happening with Vampires in Malawi? Email me direct: enzo@africa4x4cafe.com!

Do you live on the lake? Whereabouts? That’s a great idea! We’ve travelled through Malawi a few years ago but it would be nice actually spend some proper time there. We only have two weeks and I don’t know how much work it’ll take to make the 4x4 long distance ready but send me your details and I’ll run it
        @africa4x4cafe

Comment

Hi Enzo, sorry I have just seen your comment about vampires . I live in Blantyre but the lake is only 3 hours away on a good road. I will email you more details asap. Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X