Avon Dassett Photos-26/09/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koi
    OK, so the RAC mans turns up, gives him the low down of what we already had checked.
    He fits a little rubber bellows to the fuel line from the tank and a couple of squeezes on the bellows and diesel is there, OK so you got plenty of diesel, he then connects another bit of hose to the other side of the bellows and connects it to the where he had just pulled off the original pipe.
    A couple of squeezes on the bellows and says try that, son turns key and she fires up straight away. Could be pump says RAC man, if so it will cut out with the amount of diesel i just pumped in (egg cup full was his quote) 5 mins later it was still running. So he takes out his bellows and re connects everything back as it was. Another turn of the key and she starts, he said hmmm well can't explain that one, if it was crap because the filter is bypassed just pumping an egg cup full of diesel in it wouldn't clear it.
    So he follows me for a few miles and all is well, stuck in traffic on the M1 sat there for ten min on tickover and drove the rest of the way home as good as gold.
    Gremlins - they do exist .............really!
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Hey Nigel,

I know you are busy but..............do you post pics anymore????

Rich.
      If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Originally posted by rich
        Hey Nigel,

I know you are busy but..............do you post pics anymore????

Rich.

yeah got to sort some out and post them on the web site
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

heres one our pics....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Wow - look at the articulation on that
            Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

All pictures moved to the Gallery

All Pictures have been deleted from the thread and moved to the gallery under Off-Road - Avon Dasset Sept 2004.

Comment

Working...
              X