Avon Dassett Photos-26/09/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avon Dassett Photos-26/09/04

Another great day in the quarry- Nigel you will get us all banned!!

Some photos- more to follow later.
    Last edited by lucky; 11 November 2004, 13:09. Reason: Pictures moved to Gallery

...more pics
    Last edited by lucky; 11 November 2004, 13:09. Reason: Pictures moved to Gallery

Comment

...and more
      Last edited by lucky; 11 November 2004, 13:10. Reason: Pictures moved to Gallery

Comment

awwwww, none of me
        If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Here you go. By the way - has anyone seen that red truck. It was last spotted on the side of the A423 having been dumped there by some swine in a mud over blue Surf
          Last edited by lucky; 11 November 2004, 13:10. Reason: Pictures moved to Gallery
          Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Glad you had a good day.....

Could not make it in the end was having the new whirl pool bath fitted( No more trips to Makro for large tins of beans for me)

Whens the next outing?
            Please dont make it when Im going back to stock up on the Gin from Menorca
            Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
              Here you go. By the way - has anyone seen that red truck. It was last spotted on the side of the A423 having been dumped there by some swine in a mud over blue Surf

More info on this please
              I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
                [/COLOR]

More info on this please
                Yeah , come on what has Mr Doughnut done this time ?

Rick
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Thrashed it round the quarry all day (including getting told off for being a naughty boy then when it was time to go the truck didn't want to leave - it just plain refused to start. Looked like the injector pump had given up so I towed him the the main road and left him waiting for the RAC while Julie repaired to a nearby pub.
                  Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Mmmm, I did point out to Nigel at Norfolk that it was not a good idea to have the fuel filter bypassed . God knows how much muck has been sucked into the pump from the fuel tank being jumped and bumped around .

Rick
                    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                      Mmmm, I did point out to Nigel at Norfolk that it was not a good idea to have the fuel filter bypassed . God knows how much muck has been sucked into the pump from the fuel tank being jumped and bumped around .

Rick
                      Nobody listens to us huh?

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by rich
                        awwwww, none of me
                        There's none of me either......that's the problem with being the photographer!!

There's a couple of your Surf in this next lot.

Anyone wanting a CD burned of the full days 300+ Hi Res images please PM your address so I can post a copy.
                        Last edited by lucky; 11 November 2004, 13:11. Reason: Pictures moved to Gallery

Comment

More pics....
                          Last edited by lucky; 11 November 2004, 13:12. Reason: Pictures moved to Gallery

Comment

Cheers Laserjock!

Pics before I bent the towbar electrics, the sidestep and not forgetting the fog light, which I must replace with a flush one this time!

R.
                            If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

OK, so the RAC mans turns up, gives him the low down of what we already had checked.
                              He fits a little rubber bellows to the fuel line from the tank and a couple of squeezes on the bellows and diesel is there, OK so you got plenty of diesel, he then connects another bit of hose to the other side of the bellows and connects it to the where he had just pulled off the original pipe.
                              A couple of squeezes on the bellows and says try that, son turns key and she fires up straight away. Could be pump says RAC man, if so it will cut out with the amount of diesel i just pumped in (egg cup full was his quote) 5 mins later it was still running. So he takes out his bellows and re connects everything back as it was. Another turn of the key and she starts, he said hmmm well can't explain that one, if it was crap because the filter is bypassed just pumping an egg cup full of diesel in it wouldn't clear it.
                              So he follows me for a few miles and all is well, stuck in traffic on the M1 sat there for ten min on tickover and drove the rest of the way home as good as gold.
                              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                              My choice
                              Back off

Comment

Working...
                              X