• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post

thankyou
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy77 View Post
      here is my offering sorry only one vid! i seemed to find myself the other side of the camera for a change!

we let the hoodie in as he had a cute dog! have to say best pics are of yogi! so cute but im sure next year he will be a bit different!

just to clarify vince there are a lot of pics with my bonnet up! not an over heating issue! just last time melted the isolator for the winch so now wire it straight to the battery so have to pop the hood to get wire up the winch!

oh here is a vid of your fav truck! no front diffs were harmed in this video! he was in 2 wheel drive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=456L3hTCQr0

oh no karen have started drinking again! might break in to song soon!
      Pmsl!! That was a cracking night round the campfire. Best laugh I've had in ages!
      It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

Originally posted by pops View Post
        thanks
        I knew I had seem some pics, Pops, I was just wrong that they were on my camera. I just had remembered seeing your number plate as I looked through photos.

Comment

Finally got pics loaded! Sorry Pops, none of your lovely beast on there. Or the truck!

http://s851.photobucket.com/albums/a...lanche%202011/

Comment

Some good memories there Karen,

Don't quite remember the conversation surrounding this one though, I think Dixie's explaining the size of something...

"B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Just for pops

So you don't feel left out.

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/q...e/2559419c.mp4
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                Some good memories there Karen,

Don't quite remember the conversation surrounding this one though, I think Dixie's explaining the size of something...

Agreed, some great pictures! I especially liked the looks on Morticia's face after Puddlesurfer gets stuck (again)

and yes, Dixie IS explaining the size of something

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieOakley View Post
                  Agreed, some great pictures! I especially liked the looks on Morticia's face after Puddlesurfer gets stuck (again)

and yes, Dixie IS explaining the size of something
                  Pmsl! Are you sure he's not telling you how much longer till you fall asleep & need to be carried to your tent John??

Comment

Quite possibly! Looks a bit long to me though.....!
                    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

A few pics here
                      http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u...avalanche2011/
                      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

hi all once i work out how to use photobucket i will upload me photoes at the mo its only lettin me upload 3 piccys what am i doing wrong. will try again tomorrow.
                        thanx again all of you for a grate weekend.
                        now ive bin bitten by the bug went to day to look at a suzi all done up for offroad with a vauxhall calton 3ltr lump in it sounds awsom. will keep you all updated.
                        vince
                        surfs just steal all ya money

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post
                          Nice pics Jon! And glad you got quite a few of Pops, maybe now he'll quit whinging that no one took pictures of his truck!

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieOakley View Post
                            Nice pics Jon! And glad you got quite a few of Pops, maybe now he'll quit whinging that no one took pictures of his truck!
                            I ressemble that remark Annie (now off you trot sort out our Capital city) thanks Jon knew he would not let me down cos mr jotto is a right nice Bloke
                            Enjoying Life after Cancer
                            Pops

Comment

Don't worry Pops. There's absolutely no pics of my truck. Even though I made it round a couple of times this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Instigator View Post
                                Don't worry Pops. There's absolutely no pics of my truck. Even though I made it round a couple of times this year!
                                hey karen once i work out how to get me piccys on photobucket and not 1 ata time you will see some pics of you and ya truck, untill then here a a few of all of us.
                                vince
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by millepeed; 10 August 2011, 10:20.
                                surfs just steal all ya money

Comment

Working...
                                X