TV4x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV4x4

i went up the TV4x4 site in Stanford dingley today, just for a look round.
    it's very similar to the tadley site but probably more "surf friendly", it's all just as steep, but the holes are longer so you won't get stuck in the bottom!
    different mud too, musch more slippy and clay-like... cos it other side of t'valley!
    main difference is the better facilities... i.e. parking (farmyard, no problem)... toilet! and although they don't have a burger van they do sell drinks and food which you can heat up in the microwave!

as it's quite tight to the trees in places and quite slippy some might prefer not to go with road tyres when it's been raining as you might go stratching your doors!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Hi thanks for coming to our latest site. I agree that its more surf friendly than the Tadley site used by 4x4withoutaclub as it is designed for road going vehicles or novices.
    That way we are able to cater for the majority of club members not just the very few with full exterior roll cages and 80" wheelbases!
    I wasnt kidding about the access and parking! Pretty good innit?
    We shall be doing a lot more work there now that the landowner has seen what we do and is happy with the way that we conducted ourselves. In the smaller wood is a massive crater that is just screaming for a digger to create some routes in and out. Its just too steep at the moment so we shall have a work party sometime in november and have a big bonfire with the chopped out wood.
    Any volunteers for a work party, camp over with bonfire and a free days off roading on the sunday?
    Russ
    No rough too tough, we drive at five. Or something like that!!! Hehehe

Comment

i heard about the other bit you weren't using... that will make it much better... bit small at the mo... and keep the drinks cheap!

and try to stay friends with them at tadley so we can have 2 events a month!... nice!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Russ

Will you allow the modified , non road legal stuff that got banned from Pingewood ?

Rick
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
          Russ

Will you allow the modified , non road legal stuff that got banned from Pingewood ?

Rick
          Guess he's not been on - but the question was already asked and YES they will. There is lots of parking too. Its probably changed a lot since we went up there for the first working weekend but the plan was to have a course everyone can use (whatever car) with some more challenging bits for the "TOYS".

It's great for us locals that'll we'll have two new sites so near us, The site at Tadley was great fun (as the surfs proved last week) and I cant wait to try the TV site too now!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X