Clear All

just done a mpg check on mine 17.5 mpg the cost of running 33's
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

ouch..dont check mine..lol..ignorance is bliss

Comment

Originally posted by an1mal_69 View Post
        ouch..dont check mine..lol..ignorance is bliss
        i'm not checking the next tank full as a day at bala in low box is really going to hurt. don't tell Sally

Comment

hi all good turn out i think everyone managed to break something! i had a fun time home with blackpool sparks as turning right out of bala my auto box decided it was only going to stay in 1st gear! so after a bit of towing by Gorden and nearly burning his cluth out towing us! thanks by the way for that we stopped had a pint then we carried on in 1st gear. we then stopped at a garage and i decided to jet the car down as it was overheating at this time then when we started it up in went back into 3rd gear (O/D off) and i managed to get all the way home well near final road i decided to boot it and it went back to 1st again!???? how bizarre!?! but good day had by all ithink!
          only took me 4 hours to get home from bala!
          http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

My pics of the day,

http://s800.photobucket.com/albums/y...4%2007%202010/

Nice to meet you Gor / Blackpoolsparks TEA is always up for grabs mate, and Dannyboy nice V8 bomb conversion lol

peace
            cal
            Last edited by Calos; 4 July 2010, 20:35.
            Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Just arrived home myself.
              Bit of fun and games with Danny on the way home, all good though.
              Glad to hear you got home quicker than expected.

Nice to see familiar faces and meet some new ones.
              Teas on me next time Carl

John, I think you might want to rethink your username, not much skipping happening today, maybe ....mud....dredger, mud.....plow,
              and I might change mine to "one who snaps winch rope" or "one who follows dual locker Surf"

Nice to do the Bala peaks with you today Nick, 3 out of 4 aint bad, so one more to conquer next time. What was that chaps name that was with you, nice lad he was.

Didnt take any pics myself today, too busy following Nick round.

Till next time
              BPSparx
              私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                Just arrived home myself.
                Bit of fun and games with Danny on the way home, all good though.
                Glad to hear you got home quicker than expected.

Nice to see familiar faces and meet some new ones.
                Teas on me next time Carl

John, I think you might want to rethink your username, not much skipping happening today, maybe ....mud....dredger, mud.....plow,
                and I might change mine to "one who snaps winch rope" or "one who follows dual locker Surf"

Nice to do the Bala peaks with you today Nick, 3 out of 4 aint bad, so one more to conquer next time. What was that chaps name that was with you, nice lad he was.

Didnt take any pics myself today, too busy following Nick round.

Till next time
                BPSparx
                Malcome is his name , very impressed with that little truck you have btw , I can see us all getting one in the future lol

peace
                cal

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper
                  i only got home at 2 minutes to top gear time (8pm) bl00dy breakdown service. only got 1 mile out of Bala.......think i over did it again!!!!
                  will put up the vid of my truck on two wheels is testement enough acting as an anchor not working under those conditions, I'll mess with the vids tomorrow and post a link when done,.

peace
                  cal
                  Last edited by Calos; 4 July 2010, 22:18.

Comment

my pick of the day

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/mudskipper12/Bala4thJuly#

Comment

So what happened to danny's truck?

John, try using the preview button.

Comment

was a cracking day, gutted for John, but im sure you'll get it sorted soon enough. Think Danny was having electrical gremlins..sounds ###### awesome tho, fair do's

yea, chuffed with the trucks performance..an as for the Jimny, what a cracker, pop a rear locker in that an im sure you'd get pretty much anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                          So what happened to danny's truck?

John, try using the preview button.

yea, chuffed with the trucks performance..an as for the Jimny, what a cracker, pop a rear locker in that an im sure you'd get pretty much anywhere[/QUOTE]

Vince truck was OK as i though the hi low shift put it in 4WD as well as low i found out saturday evening it doesnt so got to put the electrics on to make it 4WD
                          so went to bala on rear wheel drive it was OK pure grunt got me up hills i didnt expect and the engine braking down hill was very good too untill lost traction on the back tires then needed to brake! all was fine till i cut the main speedo wire on something as seen in the photos BPSprax was trying to wire it back together so could get home as the O/D light was flashing on off but on way home it seemed to be slipping gear and wanting to stay in 1st? but half way home and after an engine jet wash it was OK again well with O/D off using 3 gears? havent tried it today but will let you know?? any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by an1mal_69 View Post
                            was a cracking day, gutted for John, but im sure you'll get it sorted soon enough. Think Danny was having electrical gremlins..sounds ###### awesome tho, fair do's

yea, chuffed with the trucks performance..an as for the Jimny, what a cracker, pop a rear locker in that an im sure you'd get pretty much anywhere
                            Aye fair play Danny your truck sounded great, hope my old radio loom helped the cause !

peace
                            cal

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
                              Aye fair play Danny your truck sounded great, hope my old radio loom helped the cause !

peace
                              cal
                              thanks cal for the loom i forgot to say yeah it did work think the lexus ECU didnt know what hit it yesterday!! haha! but got the wire now from the original lexus loom so its back mended i think just need to give it a test drive! and get the 4WD working so hopefully August will be back to full working order!

here are our pictures from yesterday!

http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/t...20july%202010/

Comment

Some footage of the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJdRC76j7L0

Enjoy all... we did

peace
                                cal

Comment

Working...
                                X