yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been to Ultra Adventure Driving, N.Wales?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been to Ultra Adventure Driving, N.Wales?

As the title says - anyone been / heard of it?

webby is www.ultraadventuredriving.com

I'm supposed to be going on Sat. for a friends birthday, but (as I keep trying to explain to my friends) I ain't paying £65 to have a few goes in someone else's 4x4 when I own one of the best (models, not "specimens of" I must admit!).

For £65/each we are supposed to get a morning's greenlaning in a 12-seater 4x4 (LR 101 I'm guessing?), and an afternoon's obstacle coursing in 4-seaters. Since that was quoted for a group of 8, I can't see that each person will get much time driving - and the groups down to 4 anyway now so the cost is bound to go up.

So, I was just wondering if anyone knows what the place is like, as I might go for a half day instead if it's worthwhile. I would say "who wants to come along and make it a surf day out?" but I've been told that's not the done thing when it's someone else's birthday!

Geoff.

Originally posted by Smeg
    As the title says - anyone been / heard of it?

webby is www.ultraadventuredriving.com

I'm supposed to be going on Sat. for a friends birthday, but (as I keep trying to explain to my friends) I ain't paying £65 to have a few goes in someone else's 4x4 when I own one of the best (models, not "specimens of" I must admit!).

For £65/each we are supposed to get a morning's greenlaning in a 12-seater 4x4 (LR 101 I'm guessing?), and an afternoon's obstacle coursing in 4-seaters. Since that was quoted for a group of 8, I can't see that each person will get much time driving - and the groups down to 4 anyway now so the cost is bound to go up.

So, I was just wondering if anyone knows what the place is like, as I might go for a half day instead if it's worthwhile. I would say "who wants to come along and make it a surf day out?" but I've been told that's not the done thing when it's someone else's birthday!

Geoff.
    if it's not your motor then i believe it is customary to get drunk before driving!... makes the birthday all the more fun!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
      if it's not your motor then i believe it is customary to get drunk before driving!... makes the birthday all the more fun!
      As you might spill it while driving LOL
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Working...
      X