No announcement yet.

Woodlands, Kent 1/3/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we may have my m8 in his swb surf usually called a land cruiser he wants to see what all the fuss is about when it comes to offroading.im sure we can convert him .

Comment

so are we all still up for it then

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
        so are we all still up for it then
        Oh yeah, Giggiddy giddiggy! Lets get muddy!

I will be there at 8, look out for me stuffing my face with a bacon roll at 8:02
        Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

Grrr cannae make it! Have a good one peeps

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
            Grrr cannae make it! Have a good one peeps
            Thats a shame mate.
            Did you get your ball joint fitted?

Comment

Yep both fitted and steering recall being done on Tuesday complete with free full service courtesy of the b0llocking I gave them for d1cking me around last time. Which is nice.

None of which helps me not have to work tomorrow though

Comment

so you all missed a good day jon and i were there to represent the hiluxsurf forum only two other surfs were there . i suppose the rest of you all had other things to do like mow the lawn go shopping at asda wash your surf or just sleep in front of the telly .still hope to see you out n about when it gets a little warmer perhaps or when the horrid mud drys up .

Comment

3 hours jet washing the truck, I am knackered!
                  Had a great time today, hope you now have a bit more confidence in what your Surf can do Steve. They are amazingly capable even in standard guise.
                  I only got stuck once, on the Chalk Pit but I managed to reverse back and take a different line.
                  Conquered all the other black runs apart from the Road to Hell.
                  I Had to pull a Disco and a Vitara out of the Bees Nest
                  We were the 2nd to last ones to leave! Had the place to ourselves for the last hour!

Comment

thanks jon for leading the way around the red track didn't get over the log pile but the rest was fun .i love me surf.

Comment

Working...
                    X