Woodlands, Kent 1/3/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodlands, Kent 1/3/09

Whos up for it then? Plenty of notice so no excuses.
    I need to test out all my off road enhancements - 33's, snorkel, ARB disconnects, underbody protection. Bring it on!
    Its usually a good day, nice and muddy, some simple and some challenging runs. You do have to navigate around all the broken down Land Rovers and Range Rovers though....
    See www.woodlands4x4.ic24.net for details
    Ebay search item 230357761354 !

More importantly where did you get your disconnects from??

and yep, I'll be there I think. Sounds fun!

Comment

I made them out of my old worn out drop links, a rod end, a posh locking R-clip and some new bushes. Unlike most of the ones you see, mine dont put any pressure on the release pin, its purely there to dismanltle the link.
      Remind me to show you next week.

Comment

yep ill be there

Comment

ill be there in me standard surf..........first time

Comment

Everyone still up for this?
            I will aim to get there for 8 - 8.15
            The last few times I have been I have got there at 7.30 and I was the first one!

Comment

Getting the smurf back from having the BJ's and brakes done next week then in for the steering recall week after.
              Depending on how much the toeing is effected by the new BJ's (not getting it sorted myself as toy will fix that after the recall) hopefully I'll be there.

If its not great I'll have to give it a miss

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny77 View Post
                Everyone still up for this?
                I will aim to get there for 8 - 8.15
                The last few times I have been I have got there at 7.30 and I was the first one!
                first one of the year's always busy if you aint there early there's a very good chance you won't get in. I'd be aiming for 8.
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

ill be there 8-9 . is there a post code?

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
                    ill be there 8-9 . is there a post code?
                    Not sure what the post code is but see here for where it is. http://www.streetmap.co.uk/idld.srf?...ay=159880&lm=0
                    9am will probably be too late to get in. I will be meeting a mate in a car park in Kemsing at just before 8 if you wanted to follow me in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny77 View Post
                      Not sure what the post code is but see here for where it is. http://www.streetmap.co.uk/idld.srf?...ay=159880&lm=0
                      9am will probably be too late to get in. I will be meeting a mate in a car park in Kemsing at just before 8 if you wanted to follow me in.
                      ok jon good idea were in kemsing

Comment

TN15 6XD should get you to a farm round the corner, on the right road but about half a mile along from woodlands.
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

mmmmmmm perhaps we should go strait there

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
                            ok jon good idea were in kemsing
                            Kemsing Sports pavillion and tennis court car park, here... http://www.streetmap.co.uk/idld.srf?...ay=158810&lm=0
                            Its only 2 minutes from Woodlands, I will be there at 7:45 ish. If not then I will see you there!
                            The place isnt particularly obvious by the way, its a farm normally and there are no sign posts. If you are going up Cotmas Ash Lane, then as soon as it levels out a bit (its quite steep) there is a house and then the entrance is the next one on the right.

Comment

went for a spin today found it ok see you all there 7.45 ish.cb ch 24 again?

Comment

Working...
                              X