Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avalanche 2007 pics

well wot a weekend
    lots of pictures to come and storys with um too (tomorrow)

so heres one picture to wet your appitite

and terrie and i would like to say a big thanks to all who came and a bigger thanks to koi and jotto another great time had by all i thinks
    Attached Files
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

lol the ol man made it back then i see

Comment

The sumo's are home safe and sound, and the sumo mobile is all tucked up at uncle vagrants waiting for a damage report....What did super sumo do I hear you ask????? Oh not much just put a wee bit to much oil in the old girl and blew the crank case oil seal (I hope thats all)

A huge thanks to Koi,Jotto,Roger and of course Vagrant no2 for all their help,advice and support during my hour of need.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
        The sumo's are home safe and sound, and the sumo mobile is all tucked up at uncle vagrants waiting for a damage report....What did super sumo do I hear you ask????? Oh not much just put a wee bit to much oil in the old girl and blew the crank case oil seal (I hope thats all)

A huge thanks to Koi,Jotto,Roger and of course Vagrant no2 for all their help,advice and support during my hour of need.
        Glad you got home safe, and my feet have nearly dried out now It was a another great weekend and thanks to all that came. It was nice to see some new faces and prove that we are not all mad
        No wheel bearing waiting for me I have got to go to the post office and collect it tomorrow but I have nearly got the old one out this afternoon
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
          The sumo's are home safe and sound, and the sumo mobile is all tucked up at uncle vagrants waiting for a damage report....

Oh , I thought you left it with me for breaking for spares . I already got that 'old tent' off the back for mine.

Got back from yours an hour ago . Not bad , mine to Sumo's and back in Tam's Rav in 3 1/2 hrs .
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Great weekend, really enjoyed it. Good to see some new faces turn up, think they all enjoyed the off roading. All a little hesitant to start then you couldn't keep them off the course
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

dam right i was hesitant ...esprecially as i was behind Pops ( think it was him )when he nearly went over on sat morn

Comment

:
                Originally posted by horse_flesh
                dam right i was hesitant ...esprecially as i was behind Pops ( think it was him )when he nearly went over on sat morn
                yes was me
                pinched my bum cheeks that 1 think someone got a picture of it too.

well we got home after a boil up rad a puncture on the caravan
                and me carpets in the surf STINK TODAY thanks for the TUG roger
                but it still 3-1 too me this time
                Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                  : yes was me
                  pinched my bum cheeks that 1 think someone got a picture of it too.

well we got home after a boil up rad a puncture on the caravan
                  and me carpets in the surf STINK TODAY thanks for the TUG roger
                  but it still 3-1 too me this time
                  Yeah, well - I had some catching up to do
                  Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

so, where are these elusive pics??
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                      so, where are these elusive pics??
                      just put in the general thread mate
                      Pops

Comment

WOW WOW WOW what a day i had on the sunday. koi is right i was new to off roading and was a bit hesitant but once you gave me a few pointers i was away. i cant wait untill the next one. thanks again everyone.
                        tommyguns

Comment

A few pics. Although it was a Surf get together that damn Zuk seemed to keep popping in front of the camera
                          Attached Files
                          Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

some good pics thre.... dont know about that last one of Rogers tho !!

Comment

Avalanche pics

Hi guys,
                              have been trying to post some pics but i think they are too big in their current format. I am going to try to reduce the file sizes and then post them. Both Diane and myself had a great time for our first outing offroad,and would just like to thank you all for making us feel a part of your community.

Looking forward to seeing you at Norfolk in October,
                              Joe and Diane
                              My other car is a Red Hot Mini !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X