yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bofa 26 april. dial up avoid this thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bofa 26 april. dial up avoid this thread!!!

The day started at the pines cafe at cannock chase where we met with magnum and his daughter. while we were waiting for the other's to arrive from bofa we ordered brekkie! a full monty for magnum and a big breakfast for us we ordered. After two people had brought in magnums breakfast people from bofa started to arrive.

After everyone had arrived we set off in our valiant steed's into the chase. First we sent to the sandpit and split into two teams and we were off ... we followed some lanes with interesting turns, dips and scratchy bit's followed by mitsu'es mound. Everyone made it. After we went through the avenue which is a very narrow corridor of tree's and magnum trying to keep his camera attached to the surf. Eventually we made it to the jungle with soft sticky mud, tree's, random logs, stumps and camel trophy's and plenty of laughs we made our way round.

little while later we went down the ski slope and up suzuki hill followed by a little trip through the rodadendrons. We then went to the axle twister with varying degree's of sucess from landrover's and surf's( pic shown later ) once all car's had shown their stuff it was time to go to the meeting place for lunch.. there was a hill which we all attempted to do minus a landrover all with success (land rover had dislocated a rear spring and we fixed it) after this we stopped for lunch and met with the other team and had cake and then some more cake!! .

once lunch was over it was time for the off... again we followed some intricate paths lined with tree's, dry paths, sharp side slopes, angles, mud and some very dusty area's. We went to 101 with is a sharp drop but with no visability below you and surrounded by tree's (for a surf ther was bout six inches to room to squeeze through!!)when we finshed (all but one landrover) we travelled to stumpy alley we drove down first and went round the bog of doom! we then went through some sandy bits and throughs the tree's and back to stumpy alley. This time going up! (after passing the bog of doom for a second time) it was time to tackle follow through hill! After navigating through woodland and narrow tree's to the bottom it was time to head off to Devils bowel... only one car did'nt make it (yes you guessed it.. the same landy). After this we went back up follow through hill again all car's made it. After we had conquered follow thru hill it was time to head back to the sand pit where we met up with the other team.

Then it was off to the pub for a lemonade!!

It was a great day and was great to meet magnum and his daughter and to see his surf in action!!!!!! would like to see them again soon

Drew and Clare

TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Grade A+ for the pictures

Grade F- for the LR sticker on your truck Drew, that's IOTW territory showing that sticker
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

the landy stickers are just trophies of recovered disco's and 90's
        TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Looks awesome keep me informed if you hear of any spaces any time soon. Cheers

Comment

i spoke to colin and he's ringing me if anyone drops out mate, pm me your email addy and i'll drop you a line if anything comes up
            TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

its rosscameron22@hotmail.com i cant pm for some reason must get that sorted of you send me a quick mail i will send you my mobile number for a text, as i`m not always quick at checking the email. cheers for that.

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler
                its rosscameron22@hotmail.com i cant pm for some reason must get that sorted of you send me a quick mail i will send you my mobile number for a text, as i`m not always quick at checking the email. cheers for that.

Ross, the PM function gets switched on when you get a blue star.

You get a blue star by crossing Koi's palm with £10 - see the subscriptions thread
                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
                X