Woodlands (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodlands (again)

Yes it's that time of month again folks, anyone going this sunday(1st April)?

www.woodlands4x4.ic24.net, was well busy last month i didn't get in so if i go i'm aiming to be there for about 8.15

Gates open at 9, £20 play all day, get stuck someone'll pull you out, do as little or as much as you like, from nice easy stuff up to whatever you wanna try.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

its my last night work the night before so if i go il most likely be to tired to drive round the course and just crash into the nearest tree but good idea to go earlier mr ian if i dont see ya have a good en

Comment

I am going to make it over there one month - it's my first wedding anniversary though and while I could say "One year later and I'm going to take you somewhere to get dirty" and then drive over to Woodlands, I think I'd miss next months through contesting my divorce!
      Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

todays pics for y'all to browse at your leisure

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u...nd%2001_04_07/

couple of vids to follow when i can get them uploaded somewhere
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

first video (hopefully)
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

number 2
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

and number 3 saving the best til last "RudeBoy"

=========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

anyone coming for a play this sunday? 1st July, I've been 3 months without a mud fix
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

mud fix

Originally posted by nero279
                  anyone coming for a play this sunday? 1st July, I've been 3 months without a mud fix
                  just cant make it, am going to lydd on22nd july any one fancy that?
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I wasn't impressed with Lydd when i went last year, it was just a pile of shipped in mud, it's supposed to have been improved since i went though.
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

woodlands

I wasn't impressed with Lydd when i went last year, it was just a pile of shipped in mud, it's supposed to have been improved since i went though.
                      ok youve convinced me i'll be there, but i will have to leave about 1 o clock
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                        ok youve convinced me i'll be there, but i will have to leave about 1 o clock
                        Good man i don't tend to stay much later than that anyway, i stayed til they closed (4ish) a while back but there was about 5 of us that all knew each other, taken cars and a passenger each it was a good day but we didn't get back til about 5.45 as we were all having overheating problems on the way home, just made it a very long day especially as i was due to go back out by 6.30
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

Nice meetin you today graham, hope you had a better journey home than me, just got in 1/2 hour ago. I left about an hour after you tops. Broke down (ish). No time to explain now, but i'll be back on later.
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

Nice meetin you today graham, hope you had a better journey home than me, just got in 1/2 hour ago. I left about an hour after you tops. Broke down (ish). No time to explain now, but i'll be back on later.
                            what happened matey, the old girl performed so well!
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

NO PICCIES THEN
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                              (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                              X