Twin axle 4x4 club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twin axle 4x4 club

Anyone been out with them before? Or interested in a pay and play they're running at flimwell, east sussex on monday (new years day).

P.S. Can we sneak in with only one axle?
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Sorry, don't know that crowd, my green laneing has been around Ashford with Terrain Vehicles and some runs around Eastbourne.

Keep an eye on this site

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
      Anyone been out with them before? Or interested in a pay and play they're running at flimwell, east sussex on monday (new years day).

P.S. Can we sneak in with only one axle?

I haven't heard of them before but might be interested. Our baby is due the 6th Jan so nothing can be set in stone atm but I've nothing else planned. Of course, just coz i've nothing planned, doesn't mean nothing has been planned for me... do you have any more details?
      Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

All i know is it was meant to be a challenge event, i was gonna go watch, but phoned today and they said due to insurance they can't run competitive events at the moment so it's been changed to a public pay and play.

Starts 10am til 4pm. Directions were a bit vague from the guy i spoke to, but if you're coming up the A21 london-bound, you go through the village, through the traffic lights at the big crossroads, and it'll be signposted 'twin-axle 4x4' on the left opposite the big motel. I rang someone local and they wasn't sure where it was gonna be but reckons it could either be on the land behind the motel, or a bit further up the A21 there's apparently an outdoor pursuits place.

Their website is here, http://www.twinaxle.com/home.html , but there's no information on there about it all.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
          Sorry, don't know that crowd, my green laneing has been around Ashford with Terrain Vehicles and some runs around Eastbourne.

Keep an eye on this site

Trev
          Sorry Trev, thought you was closer than that, Thanks for the reply though. If you ever wanna head up this way for a run, there's a couple of us going out 2 or 3 times a month (me and a landrover) at the moment round ashford, we only tend to go out for a couple of hours on a saturday or sunday afternoon though, and normally when it's been fairly dry so we might have to slow down a bit for the next couple of months if the rain keeps up.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
            All i know is it was meant to be a challenge event, i was gonna go watch, but phoned today and they said due to insurance they can't run competitive events at the moment so it's been changed to a public pay and play.

Starts 10am til 4pm. Directions were a bit vague from the guy i spoke to, but if you're coming up the A21 london-bound, you go through the village, through the traffic lights at the big crossroads, and it'll be signposted 'twin-axle 4x4' on the left opposite the big motel. I rang someone local and they wasn't sure where it was gonna be but reckons it could either be on the land behind the motel, or a bit further up the A21 there's apparently an outdoor pursuits place.

Their website is here, http://www.twinaxle.com/home.html , but there's no information on there about it all.
            OK, well I've been told nothing is planned and as I won't be seeing in the New Years with some drinkies this year, I could be on the road early so could be up for this. Will you definately be going?

Comment

Not 100% sure yet but only coz i'm not sure if i got a passenger or anyone else going up that i know, -I get bored driving round on my own.

If you're pretty certain you're going to go, pending the baby obviously or any other emergencies, i'll post a phone number so you can ring us on the day if you're going or not and i'll come up if you gonna be there.
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

think I'll give it a miss - just saw this:

http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=10557

It's still chucking it down, I don't have MTs and so I can't be bothered to spend all day being pulled out. Will defo have to visit that site at some point though and it sounds good.

Comment

No worries mate, thanks for txtin last night. I will definately have to get up there sometime though to see what the site's like. Looks like it could be interesting. Woodlands is well worth a play aswell, near brands so a bit further for you i guess, but they're not open again til 1st sunday in march. There's also a site in Arundel that i want to get out to at some point, i think it's a thames valley 4x4 site.
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

Working...
                  X