X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two board. See his avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Blimey! how much do those 3rd gens weigh?
      Depends on who's sitting in it. Had it been Sumo we'd have needed another 3!!!!
      Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker
        Depends on who's sitting in it. Had it been Sumo we'd have needed another 3!!!!
        I supose I deserve thar after all the PLASTIC remarks that I accidently let slip.

and a few more photos.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

All in good fun.....Anyway it's off now, the plastic that is!

Comment

I proudly say the truck in pic 4 (1st set) is my new family car.
            But my favourite is pic 5, that was wicked.
            Thank you Mrs Sumo for being so brave..

Correct, the tyres are KL71's 33x12.5x15, and if anyone wants a recommendation so far I have found them to be superb, very quiet and steady on the road and great at slinging mud skywards.

That pic is now my desktop on my work's pc, people think we're insane.

Comment

just got back home [no i wasnt driving a 2.4 ]stayed at gary's and cleaned the truck off , a big thanks to tonia @gary for putting up with us since friday dunno why he wouldnt log on to forum though
              nice to meet the people behind the faces thanks to you all for making us feel welcome ,
              i did get a bit paranoid when i introduced myself as dave otherwise known as joker and nearly everyone went oh your the joker!!!!!
              respect given to martin in hes 3rd gen he led me @ gary through some nice routes all the parts he lost made hes truck a lot lighter lol
              look forward to seeing you all again on another offroad bash
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

a big thanks to tonia @gary for putting up with us since friday

From me too, the beef roll was a life saver! As was the tow strap!!! (lesson learned).BTW am putting some bits back on soon so I'll post some pics on the main site!
                Last edited by Ace Piker; 28 November 2006, 20:40. Reason: Forgot something

Comment

Working...
                X