Norfolk piccies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norfolk piccies

Thanks to every one for making the day most enjoyable,although quite some time was spent pulling folks out of the same hole one after the other,talk about if you cant do it then I'm gonna have a go.....Nope I cant do it either will someone please pull me out???? and contrary to what has been said before 3rd Gens dont float dispite all the plastic,(but things do fall off)
    Anyway heres a couple of piccies to start the ball rolling,and if you look closly at pictures 2 & 3 see if you can spot the 2 differences..

If anyone who was at Norfolk today found a silver mp3 with a blue coloured memory card in let me know cos my youngest Tom cant find it now.cheers.
    Last edited by sumo; 26 November 2006, 22:55.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Bwahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Bwahahahahaha!!!
      Up Persicope!

Comment

My guess is the MP3 player is with my front trim, the number plate, the chrome back bit of my exhaust, a bit of my aerial or the bit missing from the tyre cover.
        Thanks to the 3 Surfs that pulled me out (is that a Surf train?) and to all for making it such a great day. Nice to finally meet you all, hope you all made it home safe?
        Cheers!!!!
        Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
          Up Persicope!
          Talking of periscopes - nice to see you made it home ok
          Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

BTW, that orrible noise you heard, i think its some very suspect front wheel bearings... Pulled into a petrol station a few miles down the road and felt some juddering and crushing of metal...still, i made it 80 miles back to Bedford albeit at 50mph

(yes the hubs were unlocked)
            Last edited by Rob; 26 November 2006, 23:45.

Comment

Excellent Fun!

Nikki and I had a great time. First time she's been off-roading with me and she scared the life out of me with her enthusiasm to take my truck where I would not dare.

Nice to have met a few more Surfers. Thanks to all for pulling me out of the big puddle before we'd had any introductions, I'll stop next time I see someone shaking their head - maybe.

Arrived home safe but exhausted, and have eagerly been awaiting those photos..

Comment

Well we had a good time too - despite being rather more reserved than most in our endeavours! The wife didn't look too happy most of the day but came home and told everyone it was good
                Seriously though, I didn't fancy getting too carried away with the family weighing the truck down and tow bar digging in everywhere. Needed to make sure I could get them home again too! Excuses aside, we kept clear of deep water and had some good fun on the inclines. Also, it was good to put some more faces to names & I enjoyed some time behind the camera watching the hardcore gang playing; well done fellas: -
                If you're gonna have one ...... have a good'un!

Comment

Blimey! how much do those 3rd gens weigh?

Comment

They're really cool really - They were just playing tug o' war with him I think

Comment

To be fair they were sitting on very wet ground with no traction, trying to get him out of deep ruts. I think he had to be winched in the end....

Comment

Originally posted by Phil her up
                        To be fair they were sitting on very wet ground with no traction, trying to get him out of deep ruts. I think he had to be winched in the end....

Makes a change to see Gamedawn doing the pulling!

Comment

looks like you all had a great time
                          jotto is the inside dry this time?
                          and why did i have to work on norfolk weekend
                          Last edited by pops; 27 November 2006, 19:29.
                          Enjoying Life after Cancer
                          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                            Thanks to every one for making the day most enjoyable,although quite some time was spent pulling folks out of the same hole one after the other,talk about if you cant do it then I'm gonna have a go.....Nope I cant do it either will someone please pull me out???? and contrary to what has been said before 3rd Gens dont float dispite all the plastic,(but things do fall off)
                            Anyway heres a couple of piccies to start the ball rolling,and if you look closly at pictures 2 & 3 see if you can spot the 2 differences..

If anyone who was at Norfolk today found a silver mp3 with a blue coloured memory card in let me know cos my youngest Tom cant find it now.cheers.
                            whose truck is that in pic 4? what size and model of tyre are they? Are they Kumho KL71's?
                            looks great!
                            Tim
                            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                              whose truck is that in pic 4? what size and model of tyre are they? Are they Kumho KL71's?
                              looks great!
                              Isn't that Jotto's new truck
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                              X