25th Jan Gerrads Cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russ
    Those pics that are posted from Gerrards Cross have been nicked from a burnham off roaders members site!
    It looks like it was a landy event doesnt it?
    At least we will have loads of Jap stuff there, suzukis, a couple of diahatsus, my Isuzu tow motor and your Hilux Surfs. Maybe a couple of Solihulls finest too!

We shall be marking off certain areas, some because of water depth at the south end of the lake and some for roll cages only as there are some very steep drops, i have seen several cars go endo off them over the years! The drivers needed the testicular fortitude to accelerate instead of braking over such steep drops!!!
    Hope to see you there, Russ

Hmmm deep water, looks like a test for Rogers new snorkel
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Freestyle race for Surf's

Originally posted by Koi
      Hmmm deep water, looks like a test for Rogers new snorkel
      Looks that way. I've gota get off me arse this week and do the axle breathers or I'll be blowing some more diff fluid into the drums. Its either that or some sort of horrendous body lift so the water dont reach them.
      Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        Hehe, we're a little worried about that, the 4x4 course is in the safari park, are we gonna have Lions breathing down our backs while trying to winch Rusty outta a muddy hole?

The last muddy hole I saw you in had a winch rope comming out of it and was attached to ROGER'S (gamedawn) motor pulling youout.

YES PLEASE Koi the sumo's would like to come out to play.Thats me and the wife's suzi.
        sumo.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Think you may well be able to include me in the list, tho can't be there too early as I won't be back from York till 03:00 Sunday morning!!

Comment

OK, Thames Valley 4x4 will have their trailer there so toilet available, rad wash may be available.
            Its 09.00-17.00hrs, no other facilities available so its flasks and sarnies etc.
            For directions see here http://www.tv4x4.co.uk Please note, when driving down track (Dukes Valley) to course please observe the 10mph speed limit its a residential area here.

So far we have

Koi...................Nigel
            jotto.................Jon
            Slydog..............Mark
            High-Surfer........Ian
            Rubblebags........Geoff
            Sumo................Rick
            Andy Dawson.....Andy

Any more for any more

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
              OK, Thames Valley 4x4 will have their trailer there so toilet available, rad wash may be available.
              Its 09.00-17.00hrs, no other facilities available so its flasks and sarnies etc.
              For directions see here http://www.tv4x4.co.uk Please note, when driving down track (Dukes Valley) to course please observe the 10mph speed limit its a residential area here.

So far we have

Koi...................Nigel
              jotto.................Jon
              Slydog..............Mark
              High-Surfer........Ian
              Rubblebags........Geoff
              Sumo................Rick
              Andy Dawson.....Andy

Any more for any more

If I can find a couple of disposable bbq's I will do some food again If you all would like????????
              I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
                If I can find a couple of disposable bbq's I will do some food again If you all would like????????

Good man, The Mobile Vagrant Catering Co. rocks, but this time we'll bring the food.
                I'll bring some burgers
                Someone for the chicken
                someone for the sausages
                someone do the rolls
                anythining else????
                sharing it out this time will be better.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

I got the sausages.

Ian
                  Objects in the rear view mirror are losing

Comment

i hope you lot have a good time we wouldn't of been able to come even if we wanted, we still have no bl**dy car !!!!!!!!!

Ems
                    [center][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=7][color=magenta][u][b][img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipgrl12.gif[/img][/b][/u][/color][/size] [img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipmn1.gif[/img][/font][/center][center][img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jim_ashton/shyAV5.jpg[/img][/center][center][b][color=#ff00ff][size=7][u]E[/u][/size][u][size=5]ms [/size][size=5]&[/size][size=7] J[/size][size=5]im[/size][/u][/color][/b][/center]

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                      Good man, The Mobile Vagrant Catering Co. rocks, but this time we'll bring the food.
                      I'll bring some burgers
                      Someone for the chicken
                      someone for the sausages
                      someone do the rolls
                      anythining else????
                      sharing it out this time will be better.

Anyone else, so we know what is covered and what ain't dont want to turn up without some stuff. Thanks.

My 4x4
                      My choice
                      Back off

Comment

Originally posted by high-surfer
                        I got the sausages.

Ian
                        I got the rolls.
                        sumo.
                        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Ive got 12 chicken legs. Thier fresh they came off three chicken me and the famer had a real hard time catching them.

Geoff.
                          Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Originally posted by rubblebags
                            Ive got 12 chicken legs. Thier fresh they came off three chicken me and the famer had a real hard time catching them.

Geoff.

My maths is c**p but 12 legs off three chickens what you been drinking can I have some

My 4x4
                            My choice
                            Back off

Comment

Working...
                            X