Bures 10th sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bures 10th sept

The clan sumo may well be going to this one its just that the basement bird keeps on mentioning the D word as she wants to decorate our Toms room so if anyone else is going I can use it as an excuse to come along,(just as recovery vehicle you understand)
    Mind you with a bit of luck she will be suffering with drawl symptoms by then.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Originally posted by sumo
    The clan sumo may well be going to this one its just that the basement bird keeps on mentioning the D word as she wants to decorate our Toms room so if anyone else is going I can use it as an excuse to come along,(just as recovery vehicle you understand)
    Mind you with a bit of luck she will be suffering with drawl symptoms by then.
    Sorry, can't make this one
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

i might be able to - i'll see what i can do.
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Guys,

I'm new to this game and want to go to have a go at this, it is just down the road from me and will be my first proper mud.

Why does everything always happen on the same day? Spoilt for choice now..
        It is the Essex Air Ambulance Motorcycle run from Dunton to Harwich this Sunday too, this is another great event if you only have two-wheels! Anyway just a warning to anyone travelling north up the A12 to Colchester in the morning and south in the afternoon, it will be over-run with bikes so check your mirrors..

Comment

you still going rick?
          Tim

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
            you still going rick?
            No. Not this time Tim the basement bird say's I got to take the kids mountain boarding (its like off roading but on a skate board with bigger wheels and a body lift).Theres a show or somthing that they want to go to.
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

ok mate no worries, im cleaning the rad and doing a flush today so i dont really want to fill it up with mud tomorrow if i can.... plus i can do some offroading in northumberland when im up there this week

btw i hear mountain boarding is fun!"!!
              Tim

Comment

Got back a little while ago from Bures. What a great day.
                It was my first off-road day in the Surf and I am still grinning.
                The weather was fantastic, although probably a bit too dry for some of you I am guessing, but it made for a gentle introduction to mud for me. It was fairly popular with several styles of vehicle there, only one Surf mind you.

So can't wait til the next one now.. Hope to meet some fellow Surfers soon.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2102039390

Comment

glad you enjoyed it mate
                  Tim

Comment

Hi,
                    Great pictures, glad you had a good day did you get any mud on those shirt,s? best you get Col u one,s now

Peter
                    Drive Bures you know you want to.

Comment

Working...
                    X