Weardale off road centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marky
    you gotta ask the northern massive for an invite before you drive on our turf
    yer right flat cap.
    have to catch us first!!!
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
      yer right flat cap.
      have to catch us first!!!
      LANGDALE sounds good mate
      Langdale Quest is situated approx. 8 miles north of Pickering in North Yorkshire. The site comprises of over 10,000 acres, that's right - 10,000 acres of prime forest land, which makes it by far the largest 4x4 driving site in the UK!!
      Last edited by marky; 20 January 2004, 22:41.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

LANGDALE sounds good mate
        Langdale Quest is situated approx. 8 miles north of Pickering in North Yorkshire. The site comprises of over 10,000 acres, that's right - 10,000 acres of prime forest land, which makes it by far the largest 4x4 driving site in the UK!!
        sounds like the ideal spot plenty room for the forums swelling numbers.

who can we get to organise this one.
        BILLY SMARTS maybe [will need bigtop for a gig like that!!!!
        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
          sounds like the ideal spot plenty room for the forums swelling numbers.

who can we get to organise this one.
          BILLY SMARTS maybe [will need bigtop for a gig like that!!!!

The "nuts" is on the case Pops...anybody who wants to help - feel free.

I'm hoping to organise a weekend up here inc. Langdale, BBQ ,greenlaning & anything else I can pull together to drag you lot North of the "pit"
          Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Originally posted by bensonsnuts

I'm hoping to organise a weekend up here inc. Langdale, BBQ ,greenlaning & anything else I can pull together to drag you lot North of the "pit"
            i,m up for this, if you need a hand with owt, giv us a shout geoff, what date,s are we talking about, i can sort most w/ends out but what suits everybody else? and we,ll have to be based at the black bull? pub and campsite or sumo won,t come

ship

Comment

you gotta ask the northern massive for an invite before you drive on our turf
              It better be good quality turf cos us southerner's wont drive on just any turf you know!
              DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

i,ll help where can buddy
                i have got a industrial size catering gas BBQ if that of use for festivities.
                Pops

Comment

Maybe you should run a POLL for some dates Geoff??? Not too early if we're gonna camp!!
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                    Maybe you should run a POLL for some dates Geoff??? Not too early if we're gonna camp!!
                    thats in the pipeline linda.

we on the case
                    Pops

Comment

can you tell me where in weardale this place is as i would like to give it a try.it souds like a good day out.

Comment

Originally posted by mattys surf
                        can you tell me where in weardale this place is as i would like to give it a try.it souds like a good day out.
                        why not come to LANGDALE its near whitby/filey its not that far from you
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                        (")_(")

Comment

thanks for the invite but weardale is a bit closer.i will try to get to langedal one day.

Comment

Originally posted by mattys surf

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/sho...6&postcount=24
                            mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Working...
                            X